Facebook

"When you feel like hell, everybody else wears Angel wings| K.tolnoe"

[05]

"I'M SO FED UP! I have to do something" She yells.

"I can't believe Amber just sat there not doing anything. Letting those good for nothing dummies humiliate me in front of everyone." She said to herself yet again.

"I need to do something to make me feel beautiful. I need to do something for me."

Ellena threw her books onto the floor. Scattering her room with anything in her sight.

Ellena took her laptop and sat in the middle of her bed, leaning her back against her pink wall. She stood up and looked herself through the mirror. Examining her body and tearing silently.

"Who am I? Why have I become so fat and ugly? Why doesn't anybody appreciate me for who I am. Why is everyone ashamed to be seen with me? Why am I such a mistake." She lectures herself, silently screaming and breaking down in tears.

Few minutes later she sat back on her two pieces bed, with her ipad on her lap. She searched for ways to hide her true self and not be judged.

"Facebook" She yells. "That's it. I'll create a fake facebook account and photoshopp all my pictures. That way I would feel powerful and beautiful. That way I can look at my pictures and not feel ashamed of my weight. That way, the world can give me attention without fighting for it."

It took her five minutes to create her account and within the blink of an eye, her whole account was complete with all the fake information.

"Ellena? Are you in there" I nocked on her door waiting for a response. I could hear noises of stuff being thrown around I guessed.

"Ellena, it's me Amber! Are you alright"

"Ahm..be right with you"

She seemed surprised seeing me.

"Amber? Wh....at are you doing here"

"To check up on you. What are you hiding" I asked lifting my eyes up her shoulders.

"Nothing, just finishing up my homework"

I could see she was hiding something from me but I rather not push it and just go with the flow. I'm sure she'll tell me someday.

"Don't you wanna go for icecream? Just you an me" I begged.

"Can't say no to food" she jumped up in excitement. " let me grab my jacket"

"I'll wait for you out" I shifted my body, closing the door behind me.

"Ellena, who's that" A deep man's voice shouted.

Ow no. This is definitely not gonna end well for me.

"Amber " She responds.

"Amber" he said to himself. An excited man's figure stood before me. Giving me goosebumps.

"I knew we would meet again" he smirks biting his lower lip.

"Oh hi there Adriano" I greeted with a chuckle.

"So where are you stealing my sister to" he flirts.

"Oh well, just grabbing icecream in the corner" I stated not knowing where else to look. Gosh he makes me nervous.

"I see. Don't you girls need a ride" he jokes.

"That's if Ellena would be okay with it" I looked down at Ellena who seemed preoccupied with her phone.

"Ellena?" I yelled.

"Ah! Sorry but he can't come" she frowns.

"Please Ella..." he begs with puppy eyes slowly forming on his face. Darn they're so adorable and funny.

"Sorry to disappoint you Adri, But I need time alone with my bestfriend. Just ask her out on a date if you need time with her."

My eyes widened, mouth opening and shutting like that of a landed fish. I slightly gave her a soft slap on her forehead and chuckled.

"Ellena! Let's go" I lifted my feet up. Not ready for more.

"Dinner on Saturday?" He shouted with his magical voice giving me butterflies in my belly.

I turned around slowly, lifting my eyes up to him. Clearing my suspicion of what I just heard.

"Whould you like to go out with me...Ahm on a date" He repeats scratching the back of his head, with his left hand cuffed into his pockets.

My ears usually play with my emotions but not this time. I turned back around with a hidden smile on my angel face and answered, "I'll think about it"

"Is that a yes" He yells yet again not giving up.

I turned my eyes back to him and smiled to give him a signal.

"Excellent! I'm sure Ella won't hesitate to give me your number." He jumps up in excitement and I just giggled Unbelievably.

+++

We sat still at the icecream station waiting for our order. As soon as the waitress dropped it on the table. Ellena took out her phone and slid a quick boomerang.

My eyebrows furrowed in deep confusion.

"So strange" Ellena has never taken pictures of her food before.

I could see her smile brightly, and giggling through her phone. She seemed happy. All way long she snapped but not her face.

"What's gotten into you ?" I asked with curiosity.

"Nothing" she said.