22. sorry

I walked out Lei's to my house. My staff greeted me warmly with some hugs and tears.

I showered then drove to Ah Si's. This car is amazing! It's the one MiZing gave me on my birthday. I also got another one from mom and another from Meizou's parents. What can I say, I'm like a daughter to them.

I arrived at the house and let myself in with the key I kept.

The maids greeted me directing me to Ah Si who was in the office/hideout with Meizou and Ximen.

I decided to face time Ximen so I can surprise them. I walked up to Ah Si's room and sat on the couch with his stuffed teddy bear dad gave him before his passing.

"Hello? I um, I'm kind of with someone right now. Do you still wan to talk?" Ximen answered signaling he was with Ah Si.

I nodded.

"What's up? You never FaceTime, plus isn't it past midnight where you are?" Ximen asked me.

I decided to answer using my voice and not just nodding. "It's actually quite sunny here." I responded getting Ah Si and Meizuo's attention.

"Vivian!" Ah Si jumped Ximen for the phone.

"Ah Si!" I responded just like him.

"Where are You? How are you? I'm really sorry!" Ah Si ranted like he was about to cry.

"I'm good. I'm in a special place and you're forgiven" I smiled playfully at my crying brother.

"Viv you're not where I think you right?" Ximen asked trying not to panic. He out of all of us has the sharpest eyes, as you can tell since Meizou nor Ah Si have noticed yet.

"I am. But let see how long it takes for these ones to notice" I winked at Ximen who nodded.

"Viv please come home. I promise to take better care of you. I even broke up with Shancai."

'Wow my brother sounds desperate'

"Fine. But on one condition" I but on a serious expression.

"Anything"

I jumped on his bed and pulled the teddy bear close.

"You hurry up and run " I smiled evily

His eyes widened. I saw him dash out of the room with the phone in his hand.

All of a sudden I can hear him scream. I laughed my stomach out.

The staff covered him In glitter just like I asked and put a bow on his head.

Despite the circumstances he kept running. I heard him down the hallway and the next second he ran in through the door.

"Who taught you how to run slow poke?" I teased him.

"You're really here" he started yelled with tears streaming down his eyes.

"I am. And I finally got my birthday present from you. Although it is rather cheap. I expected better quality from you Doaming Si." I touched the bow on his head that managed to stay on despite his running.

"I missed you" he hugged me and cried on my shoulder.

"I miss you too Porcupine!" I hugged him back dusting off some of the glitter from my face.

"Please don't leave again. I promise to be the best brother in the world."

"Don't worry, I'm not leaving again. I can tell you really need me right now. Look at yourself. You're ugly." I said in a serious tone.

He was in shorts and a loose t-shirt. His hair long but slicked back like a porcupine. His eye bags huge and his dark circles extremely large. He also had gotten skinnier. His skin pale and starting to break out. 

"Seriously who let you have chocolate everyday? You're like really breaking out." I pulled out from the hug and pinched his arm.

"Ow! Why do you have to be so mean? You just got here " he rubbed his arm in pain.

"Look at yourself Si. You and Lei really have been bad. He's wearing sweats and you're breaking out."

"You already went to see Lei?" He asked ticked off a bit.

"Yep. He's my boyfriend now. And you're my brother again." I giggled.

"What!" Meizou and Ximen yelled as they came into the room.

"Haha yea, long story short we are finally dating" I told them eagerly.

Ximen and Meizou looked at each other then came up to hug me.

"We are happy for you" Meizou told me.

"We are glad you're finally back!" Ximen patted my head.

"Okay you two back off. She's my sister." Ah Si clung his arms on me.

"Ah Si you stink! Go take a shower, we need to go out" I told him pushing him slightly to the bathroom.

"Where?" He said widening his eyes.

"Can we come?" Ximen and Meizou replied.

"Well first we are going to the salon then going to a restaurant and then I need to show you guys something"

"Fine. But you two tie her up. She might leave again" Si ordered Ximen and Meizou.

"I'm not leaving. Trust me. I'll be downstairs" I laughed and walk out followed by Meizou and Ximen.

"So you and Lei, huh?" Meizou elbowed me.

"Shut up. You're the one who called."

----------------

Literally everyone I can't express how much I hate College biology (*cough**cough* university in general). Sorry for the bad chapter.