14

17th March
1964
Annette's pov:

The boys have been kept in the set  for the past week and I haven't heard from any of them, since we were at the diner which I suppose isn't entirely bad for me, George and I are kind of on awkward terms at the moment because of are "moment" which was really nothing special only because he thought of his girlfriend at the time, which is completely understandable because he shouldn't even think of me in that way and I don't know why I am as well. I've tried to come down to the set but apparently the girls and I are constantly distracting the boys, which is probably correct, but hey not our problem. Although I really wish we could, I mean it be kind of good if Maureen would stop constantly calling me telling me she wants her Ringsy woo. But it was kind of adorable though, just the way she loved and cared about him so much, so I suppose it wasn't too bad.
*RING RING RING*
My thinking time was suddenly interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing, I rush into my room and answer, "Hello, this is Annette", I answer to the phone, "Annette darlin sorry to trouble you, but I need you here, you see the boys have picked up the wrong suits" the voice of Richard Lester says, I sigh and laugh slightly, "Ok what do you need me to do?", I ask, "Well I don't have enough time to muck around and get their right suits and Susan isn't here at the moment to help me so you're my only hope 'ere", he says back, I think for a moment and then reply, "Ok Mr. Lester I will be there as soon as I can", I then hung up the phone and went to my suitcase.
I pulled out a purple, velvet skirt with a black turtle neck and a white coat, I quickly go to the bathroom and do my hair and makeup. I grab my white Mary Janes and walk out the door.

————

I finally get to the set and see the boys, I walk up behind Ringo and pull at his hair slightly, "Huh, so you guys aren't actually wearing wigs", I say fascinated, he turns around and smiles "Hey Annette, haven't seen you in a short while", Ringo says hugging me, "Hey love" John says to me, "Ello A net", Paul says goofily, I glare at him as a reminder that I hate that nickname, "Hi Annette", George says creeping around the side of John, I smile "Heya Georgie", I say calling him by his nickname just so he knows that everything is alright. He smiles shyly and looks away. "Ok so Mr. Lester says you silly boys messed up ya suits", I say raising an eyebrow, "Yep and it was ALLLLLLLLL Johns fault", Paul says acting like a child, "Ey was not Macca", John replies, "You're the one who had the numbers", he adds on, "You're the one who read them wrong, ya blind bat", Paul's argues back, John rolls his eyes playfully and scoffs, I laugh at the two boys bickering and then suddenly see Richard come over, "Ah Annette you're here, Alright so here are the right suit numbers, the place is just down the road, I'm sure one of the boys will come and drive you, hmmm?", he says looking at one of the boys, I see Ringo nudge George form the corner of my eye and I smile slightly, "Uh I will sir", George says walking next to me, "Alright here you are, please be as quick as possible, I'm giving you guys half an hour, it's a pretty short trip so that seems fine", He says handing me the numbers, "Yes sir right away", I say back. George and I turn away from the boys and make our way to his car, as we were walking I could feel his gaze on me, I could feel myself starting to blush but I shook it off quickly, "Annette?", he says, "Hm?" I reply back, "That colour looks wonderful on you", he says shyly, my blush was getting hard to contain so I just let it be.
When we got to his car he opened the passenger door for me, "Aw how polite of you", I say child like, he laughs and I catch a glimpse of his sharp canines, "Are you sure you're not a vampire?", I say as he walks around and hops in the drivers seat, He sighs and laughs, "Haven't we been over this before, like years ago?", he says putting his seatbelt on, "Yes, but I'm still convinced you are" I say distinguished like, He just laughs and shakes his head as we drove off.
I turn on the radio and notice that the radio guys says the beatles with I want to hold your hand, I immediately turn it all the way up,
Oh yeah I'll
Tell you somethin
I think you'll understand
When I
Say that somethin
I wanna hold your hand
I want to hold your hand

I smile as I clearly hear Paul's voice, "Wow this sounds lovely", I say aloud, "Yeah it's quite a good song, Paul wrote it about his ex girlfriend, well when they were still together of course", George says to me, "Oh yes, That Jane Asher girl" I say back, "Oh did the girls tell you bout her?", he says, "Yeah she told me why she left him  and all that", I say back, "Yeah, can't believe Paul cheated on her, I mean he's me best mate and for him to do such a thing to a nice girl like her", he replies back shaking his head, my eyes widen, that was not the response that I heard i thought to myself, Pattie must've fed George some lies about how they broke up but I know for a fact that Paul wouldn't cheat on a girl, maybe back in the day where it was girl after girl but I think he may have changed. "Oh uh yeah", I say back awkwardly, just pretending to agree. "Alright we're here, the place is just up there" he says turning to park, "Wow, that was quick", I say back to him, He parks and we hop out. We started walking towards the place and I accidentally trip on my heel and slightly fall on George, "Oh uh sorry, these darn shoes aren't really good for rocky paths", I say to him awkwardly, he looks down at me and smiles, "It's ok", he simply replies, I smile back at him and we then continue walking.
The door bell chimes as we open the door, I walk up to the gentleman behind the counter, "Hello love, what can I do for ya?", he asks, "I need to pick up suits 23, 28, 34, and 36", I say looking at the paper, "Ah yes, for the beatles right?", He says, "Yes sir, I got one right here as well for proof", I say giggling while pulling George's hand closer to the counter, "Aw you two look very lovely together", he replies to me smiling, I smile shyly, "Oh uh we aren't together, Erm just friends", I say shyly back, letting go of George's hand, "Oh uh my mistake", the guy says back, I look at George to see him slightly saddened, what? I was just telling the truth to the guy? "Well here you are madam", the guy says pulling the suits off a nearby rack, "Thank you sir", I reply back smiling, "Have a nice day", I add on, "You too", he says waving happily.
We walk out the door and I give george two of the suits, "You gotta help me some way", I say giggling, he sighs in defeat, "I s'pose that's correct", he says slightly smiling, I return a small one and back and he says, "Um", I look back at him, "I'm sorry about what I said at the diner, I was just being awkward for no reaso-"George dont worry, it's ok", I cut him off smiling slightly, I knew he would apologise eventually so I wasn't mad at him, "Are you sure because um quite frankly I was thinkin about y-" Oh shoot we are going to be late coming back" I say cutting him off again when I checked my watch, "Oh uh, well we better hurry", George says speed walking as do I.

Yeesh
I don't know where this is going
But hey pls stick around
I promise I won't disappoint y'all  xxxxxx