yen-Sid knows all

Sora, Donald and Goffy walked into the tallest room of the tower, where master yen-Sid, Micky, and riku waited, "about time you got back" riku said coldly, "come on Riku, what's wrong?" Sora said, "someone's upset" he crouched and looked at Riku, trying to see his eye under his long flowing hair, Sora smiled, "I'm mad because you ran out without telling us again!" Riku grumbled, "oh come on Riku, you can't keep a 15 year old boy locked up in a tower!" Sora said with a fake like sad voice, Riku looked at him, "your a boy? Sense when?" Riku smiled, "hey!" Sora yelled, "I am sorry to interrupt, but we have more pressing matters" yen-Sid interrupted, Sora looked up, Riku took his hand off Soras head, and also looked up "alright, Riku, we need you to go and look for clues for Aqua in Radeon gardens, but beware, heartless are there" Riku nodded, "alright" Yen-Sid looked at Sora, "and Sora, we need you... to clean the bathroom, Lea just used it..." Sora looked upset, "why can't I go with Riku? And why don't you ever give me mission outside this world? Come on master tell me" Sora looked at him, "I will tell you on time... for now, got to your ...small guest... room" Yen-Sid said, saying small guest quieter than the other words" Sora stepped closer and said "but why? I want to know now" Yen-Sid gestured to his closest like room down a few floors, a few minutes after he left, Riku looked at master Yen-Sid, the man the two  trained under, the old man stroke his long white beard, "Riku I see you have something to say... what is it?" He said, Riku looked up, "well Sora has not left this world for two months, can he come with me, just this once? Please?" Riku looked at the man, "Riku, if Ventus heart really is in him, then heartless will come for him more than you, because instead of one, there is two, it's like killing two birds with one stone" Yen-Sid said, "but his skills are not being used here, it's unhealthy" Riku said "and don't forget, the keyblade war will start soon" Riku reminded him, "yes that's true..." yen-Sid possed, as if he was in deep thought, "fine, he can go with you, but first..." he gestured Riku over, "Sora how long you intend to listen?" The door opened, Sora stepped in, "does this effect me leaving this small world or what?" Sora smiled "Well first, how long where you listening for?" Riku said, "sense.... well it started with skills" Sora smiled, Riku did aswell, "alright you can go" Yen-Sid said, "I'll go grab my stuff!" Sora smiled out of joy, he was only in his socks, so he ran to his small room, to get his shoes. Yen-Sid looked at Riku, "remember, keep them safe" Riku looked at him, "alright... bye" he left and Sora followed with a grin, the two left on the gummy ship, and headed to Radeon gardens.

         When the two got there Sora sprang out, "oh I missed this place... can we go see everyone?" He looked at Riku, puppy dog eyes, "no" Sora sank, "Sora, if you don't know, we half to be quiet, and everyone evacuated a month ago" Riku said "wait, what?" Sora looked at him, Riku looked around, "yes, this place was over run by heartless again" "what?" Sora looked at him, Riku sighed, "I'm sorry I never rolls you..." he apologised, Sora looked down, "it's alright..." he said, then, Sora felt the dark pulse of anti form again and dropped to his knees, "Sora?" Riku turned,  Sora fought it, but then Riku yelled, "come on, we half to run, heartless are everywhere" Riku grabbed Soras arm, and his keyblade then appeared, and he pulled his friend, the two ran into an old house, and Sora fell, Riku closed the door, "damn things..." Riku turned, "did they get you?" He asked, Sora looked up, slowly, "R..Riku I need to tell you S..something..." Sora said, "yes?" Riku leaned closer" "I...I fan control it anymore... I'm part.." before he said the last part, his body then was covered in darkness, his eyes glowed yellow, he was anti form, Riku jumped back, "Sora?" He said.