92

Trigger warning: domestic violence

"No never. I will not marry her." Jungkook had his arms crossed and shouted at his father.
"You will marry Mizuki, no discussions Jungkook. I can't allow that you embarrass me as your brother did." His father was angry, Jungkook could see it in his eyes.

Mizuki stood in the corner of the room, not saying a word, just letting silent tears stream down her cheeks.
She had the hope that maybe Jungkook would like her after the week they spent together.
But now she was helpless and sorry for Jungkook.
She knew that this moment would be coming.
Why didn't she warn him?
Yes maybe she secretly hoped he would say yes to the marriage.

The voices of Jungkook and his father grew louder, as soon as Jungkooks father wanted to hit him Mizuki raised her voice.
"Don't." She screamed, shaking in her whole body.
Jungkooks father turned around, his face was read from anger.
"What?"
"Please don't hit him. He has his reasons." Mizuki tried to sound as confident as possible.
Jungkook tried to show her that she should stop talking, but she ignored his signs.
"His heart belongs to someone else."
Mister Min turned back to his son.
"Do you want to tell me about her?" He was still angry.
Jungkook was shaking, his heart beat fast and his palms were sweaty.

"His name is Jimin." The first time was the worst. His cheek burned like fire.
"He works at the dance studio you made me work at." Antoher smack by his father.
"I love him." Jungkooks cheeks were numb at this point, he didn't feel anything anymore.
"And I will always choose him over you." He screamed before the fist of his father met his stomach.
Jungkook sunk down to the floor.
He saw the shock in Mizukis eyes and the I'm sorry she mouthed as she passed by to leave the room.

Jungkook closed his eyes.
The fists of his father were crushing into him like he was a punching bag.
He felt tipsy and his sight blurred.
This had to be the worst beating he ever got, but it was for Jimin.