Story

* * * * *

"Bella?" Someone called me after I opened my eyes. I turned around then I saw him. 

"Nathaaaaaan!" I called then I run to him and hugged him.

"Thank God we're safe. I'm really worried about you .. Love?" I said to him with hesitation. 

"Don't worry, Bella.. I mean Love," he said then he kissed me on the forehead. How lovely is he right?

I looked around to know where we are but I've never seen this place. It was lovely like my favorite place in Taal thus it is more wonderful and lovely in here. There are different flowers around us and I can literally see the nature wherein what you can feel is peacefulness. 

"Where are we?" I asked him while I'm still amazed on what I see.

"Do wanna stay here with me?" He asked back at me. Looks like he's worried. 

"Of course! After all these years, I just wanna stay with you. I just wanna be with you always," I answered. He smiled at me.

"I thought you're not gonna come back. Everyday, I was looking at the Taal hoping that you'll be there just for one day," he said. I felt sad. It was all my fault. 

"I'm sorry. I know you've waited for so long but I did came back. I'm here in front of you. We can continue our memories together, right?" I said with excitement.

He held my hands and faced me. 

"Bella.. Love.. I'm gonna live here in this place forever. Are you sure you wanna stay with me?" He asked.

"Yes, Nathan! I wanna be with you forever," I replied to him. 

"No, you didn't understand. Bella, I will be here forever," he explained again. What? 

"What do you mean?" I asked with confusion.

"Bella, I'm sorry," he said then he looked down. 

"Why? Nathan! If you want to let's live here together forever," I demanded. I cannot understand him. 

"No Bella! It is not your right time to be here! Don't worry you'll be alright, okay? I know you can bare with this! So go now!" He exclaimed. 

My right time? So it means, he's dead? So it means we're here in the middle of life and death?!

"NO! NATHAN!" I screamed to him.

He kissed me again wholeheartedly in my lips up to the forehead.

"Shh! Please, Bella! Like what I promised you.. I will be coming back. So please! go back now," he demanded then he slowly let go my hands and I began to cry.

"LOVEEE! NO! PLEASE! NATHAN!" I screamed in pain. My tears continued to fall down as I looked at him walking away from me. 

* * * * *

"NATHAAAAN!" I yelled while I'm heavily panting. 

Where I am? I sat down and looked around. I'm in the hospital. What am I doing here? I'm with Nathan earlier! Where is he? What happened!

"Nathan?! Where's Nathan?!" I screamed again. 

"Bella! You're awake! Calm down, Bella! Doooooc!" My mom exclaimed.

"MOM! WHERE'S NATHAN!? I NEED TO SEE HIM!" I screamed at her. She looks worried. 

"Bella please calm down!" She just said but I did not listened to her so I screamed again and again until the doctor came. They injected something on me and I slowly calm myself.