Chapter 14

So I decided to deicate this chapter to one of my Bestest Friends ever!!!! Zoë or as some of you might know from comments, transcribe because she's been super helpful and super very supportive of me through this story, so why not dedicate this update to her. So Zoë, you're a complete dork and you always spam my comments, but I can't help but love you. Anyway, enjoy dis chapter!!!

Levi's POV:

I know I heard him correctly before he fell asleep on my chest. I played with his hair while I laid with him. There seemed to be something wrong with him but he wouldn't tell me. I wanted to help him, I didn't like seeing him like that, it almost made me sad. I feel like that the nightmare wasn't the only reason he wanted to share with me. It seemed as though he didn't want to even go near his bed.

He stirred in his sleep and I rubbed his back and he settled down. He moved to a position where his his face was looking up at me a bit and I smiled at his adorable sleeping face. I ran a thumb over his flawless skin lovingly and smiled to myself.

If I hadn't came this year, I wouldn't have met him. I was close to ditching camp altogether this year because I thought that it would be too difficult to cope with Petra's disappearance. She left the day after she told me that she loved me. I told her that I needed time to sort out my own feelings and she said that she would wait. The next day I waited for her in our usual spot, but she never came. I started to get worried and I went looking for her, but was unsuccessful. Hanji ran up to me, tears in her eyes as she handed me a piece of paper. I looked at her worried because Hanji never cried. The note said that Petra was called home for an emergency and she had to leave early.

I tried calling her the next day but when her mother answered I knew that something was wrong. I explained the situation and her mother called the police and filed a missing child report and she asked me to look for her which I gladly accepted.

I immediately explained what had happened to Hanji and Erwin and they helped me. We snuck out at night and spent the entire time looking for Petra in the woods. We had to stop because it became too dangerous when a sudden wild wolf attacked Erwin and I saved him. If he wasn't my best friend then, he was now because I couldn't loose another friend. We searched for maybe three weeks until that incident and I was 'death' as Hanji explained to me. She and Erwin actually convinced me to come to camp and said that they would enjoy my company even if if I didn't enjoy theirs. I did, I just didn't show it and they knew that. Little did I know that I would meet a certain ocean-blue eyed brat that would change me against my will.

I don't know when I started to fall for him but I knew that something was defiantly there when we played truth or date that night.

I started to move so that I could go to the bathroom, but Eren gripped onto my shirt like I was going to die or something and I settled down, allowing him to settle back down into his once peaceful state. I sighed and gave into the sleep nagging at my brain. I kissed Eren's forehead and let the sleep envelope me.

--

The morning light flooded into the cabin and I opened my eyes. I felt cold for some reason and I moved to find that I was alone in my bed. I instantly sat up looking around and my eyes noticed a figure across the room. I turned to see Eren with head in his hands, shaking his his head as well. I moved quietly and effortlessly to him and pulled his hands away from him. He looked up startled, and I observed his red eyes and tear stained face.

"Eren, what... what are you doing?"

He took in a shaky breath. "I-I had a bad dream. It wasn't a nightmare because I couldn't escape this one. But when I finally woke up I moved and washed my face off and I..." he trailed off. It was like he had a night terror or something while remembering something.