Chapter 6: Nervous

VAL'S POV

I wake up to two text messages from Janel. I got one at 11 that read:

"Hey I need to talk to you. Call me!"

Then another at 12:30 reading:

"I know its late but wanna get breakfast later. I really need to talk to you. Nothing bad, promise!"

I got really nervous so I called her and she answered on the fourth ring.

"Hello? Val?" She asked as if she just woke up.

"Hello. Beautiful. What's up." I told her.

"Nothing. Um. Can we talk over breakfast? Nothing bad. Promise, but my treat."

"Yea no. My treat or we don't go."

"Ugh! Fine! I'll pick you up in a little."

"Bye." Then I hung up.

I am really worried. Maybe she wants to quite Dancing With The Stars or doesn't want to be my partner or something even worse. I got out of bed and got ready. I went down the hall to wait for Janel in the basement. I walked by Maks' room to find it open.

Meryl was in bed with Maks and there was clothes on the floor. I was really grossed out.

"Like really dude, close the door. Have some respect for me!" I told them.

"Okay. Yea. Now goodbye!" Maks said and Meryl giggled.

"I have some good news though."

"What is it?" Meryl answering my statement.

"Janel is picking me up and we are going to have breakfast and she has to tell me something really important. I am really nervous but she told me its nothing to worry about it."

"Val, calm down and just remember what I said." Meryl and Maks both said in unison.

Then I got a text message from Janel that said she was outside so I told Maks and Meryl bye as I was running towards the door.

"Good Luck!" They both screamed in unison again.

I ran out the door, got in her car, and gave her a tiny hug. My hands started to sweat. I got very nervous again. Our car ride was very silent until I finally blurted out "Okay, so what did you need to tell me!"

"Can it wait until we got to the cafe." She said. Ugh! More waiting!

"Yea sure."

"Um. Val, why did you want to know what I was doing last night?" She asked.

"Well, my brother texted me and told me about our family dinner. He..Um.. made extra food and only two friends could make it so he wanted to know if you wanted to come but since you had plans I didn't bother asking" I told her as we pulled into a parking spot.

"Oh. Okay." She said turning to smile at me and then got out of her car.

I got out and followed her to the entrance. When we sat down, and ordered some food.

"V. Can I call you that?" I nodded and she continued.

"Okay. Well, what I need to tell you is super secretive that you must promise to not tell anyone. Promise!" I nodded again and she continued again. I got nervous even more than I was before.

"Okay. So I am no longer dating or in a relationship with that scumbag, Payson anymore" My nervousness went away. This was truly the happiest moment in my life. I tried not to show how happy I was cause I could tell she was hurt.

"Aw. Its okay, Janelly. I'm here for you. But why?" I asked trying to be very sincere.

"Because he was a no good, scumbag, jerk face, CHEATER" She said getting all mad.

"Janel, calm down I am here for you But why would anyone cheat on a amazing, talented and beautiful girl." Again trying not to show my happiness. She blushed.

"Thanks, Val!" Then we got off the subject and just talked about random stuff.

I made her smile and laugh when she was sad and mad. She means the world to me and even if she doesn't know that its okay. But I don't think I can deny my feelings for her any longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY. REALLY NOTHING FOR ME TO SAY BUT THE USUAL. VOTE FOR JANEL AND VAL AND FOLLOW MY JANELSKIY IG:

hashtag.janelskiy

SO YA. VOTE AND COMMENT. AND IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD SOMETHING JUST DM ME ON HERE OR MY IG. THANK YOU FOR OVER 500 READS. THAT MEANS SO MUCH! KISSES!!

Peace,
EmilyyMariee <3