𝑶𝒏𝒆

𝒁𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒊 𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔
𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒐 , 𝑰𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒔 // 2:30 𝑷.𝑴

"Rod wave fat ass be having me in my bag

"Rod wave fat ass be having me in my bag."

"Just me,myself and my heart." she dragged out as I rolled up nodding my head to the music.

"He was post to be quitting music right?"

"Yeah he got mad because they kept calling him fat or whatever." she waved it off.

"Bullied that nigga off rapping."I laughed.

"Where the lighter at?"I searched my pockets.

"Here I stole this from cam dirty ass."she handed me the light and I took it lighting up.

"He gonna slap the shit outta you when I figure out you got it."handing her back the lighter.

"Where 2k dirty ass at matter of fact?"

I shrugged taking an otheecpull handing it to her and pull out my phone going on Instagram.

Can't worry bout dirty ass niggas.

"When you gonna break up with that nigga?"

"Man, I'm not even worrying bout that nigga he doing him."I take the blunt from her and take a pull.

This weed make me forget dude name.

"Bruh what mommy got in the fridge?"she stood up walking in the kitchen and I follow behind her.

"Bout to make me a hot pocket"I open the fridge taking out a hot pocket and put it in the microwave.

"Put me on in there to bruh."she asked. I grabbed an other hot pocket putting it next to mines.

"You tryna hit tae house later?"

"Don't matter what's over there?"I squinted.

"His boys over there."she shrugged walking in the kitchen grabbing our food and walked back In handing me my food.

"Lemme put my shoes on real quick."i take my food and walk upstairs

"take a shower lil dirty."she yelled as I walked up the stairs.

"Bitch I took a shower this morning."

I put on my shoes and grabbed the keys and walk down stairs. "Come on nigga."

"Bitch don't rush me."she stood up following behind me as I walked outside to the car.