1

Gina's POV

I walked out of my car, my black boots hitting the gravel of the parking lot. I slam the door shut and re-adjusted my purple galaxy bag.

Walking through the beautiful garden, I see sign up sheets for clubs, sports, comitees, sororities, and feternities. I'm usaully not the type of girl that would for sorority but what the hell. I signed up for like three soroities, and then the art club, and of course, volleyball.

after that, I walked into the building where the dorms were and already had everything set up. If you wanted to know, my family came and helped me set up my room before I started classes.

Speaking of classes, they started tomorrow. I was studying American history so I could be a seventh-grade teacher. The professor had sent out an email the night before saying that all we needed to bring the class was a pencil and a notebook.

I hated school but I loved teaching it. But in order to teach, you need to go to college. Ugh.

Anyways, I walk into my dorm, the other bed had a girl with brunette hair reading The Fault in Our Stars. She was really pretty and had her hair in a braid that lead back to a sloppy bun. She had boxy glasses on with a purple jeweled necklace and yin yang purple stud earrings. Her peached colored nails were grasping her book and her perfect make up was starting to run. I saw a floral jacket hanging by her and she started to reach for it. She looked so tumblr. I like her already!

"That's a good book, but it gets to me at the end." I tell her. She jumped up and closed her book.

"Oh hey. Um... I'm Lily." She shyly spoke.

"Gina," I said setting my backpack down. "We should put some Christmas lights in here."

She nodded in agreement and said,"Yeah and some candles."

"Yeah. Wanna go shopping? I have $200 my parents gave me." I told her.

"Now?" she asked.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Okay, let me just grab some things and I'll be right out," she told me and got her jacket and money.
-
We walk into the mall and go straight to Bath and Bodyworks.

"Omg! I need this!" Lily moans and holds up a limited time perfume.

"Then get it, that's what we're here for."

She picks it up and goes over to the hand sanitizers. I walk over and try to find some good smelling perfume or body spray. Picking up a scent called Forever Midnight, I spray it on a perfume strip. This stuff was heavenly.

I pick up two body washes and a body spray. Damn, it was limited. So picked up another body wash and another body spray. That should at least last me two years.

When we are done there, we go to Yankee Candle and buy some really good smelling candles. Then we go to Micheals for like five sets of Christmas lights. We also by this cute saying,"Tell me how to feel like we did when we were young." and "Tell me something sweet to get me by."

"These are so adorable!" we gushed walking out of the mall.

And I thought I was going to hate college.