❰₀₀ | PROLOGUE ❱

„I-I don't have a choice- I'm-I'm so, so sorry." Peter choked out quietly between his sobs. His shoulders shook, but his hand gripped the knife steadily like it was second nature. To him it was just an extension of his hand, but sharp.

Peter was sitting on Tony's back, squishing him in a way he couldn't move or speak properly. He made sure he wouldn't suffocate him.

Peter had held it delicately, but sturdy against Tony's throat. It was dark, the lights were off. Everything in the building was turned off.

He was practically feeling where Tony's throat was, it was familiar. He knew exactly where and how he would have to cut it to accomplish an instant kill. He had done this before multiple times.

He never did it voluntarily. In fact, he despised it absolutely, but he never had a choice. He wouldn't get one either. Peter had never been in control of almost anything in his life, and this time it wouldn't be any different.

Despite that, he couldn't bring himself to cut across his mentor's throat.

The only mentor that had actually ever wanted to help him, and the only one who actually did. Hell, he even made the suit he's using against him right now.

Tony freaking Stark's throat.

He simply stared at the back of Tony's head with a blurry sight. Peter was sobbing quietly.

"Go ahead! Do it!" Aiyla pushed to him trough the com aggressively.