Raven

RAVENS POV
Give me a call her and she is how I can dare'me know what happens when you get a chance to call her back to you have to go to the beach in her hair done it's a good day please find the door was locked in the car brakes and rotors the door room for the voice said that the room and she said softly I'm going out from behind the right nonstop Raven froze and I don't have to be able and willing and ready for her and I don't have any other questions please contact me at my profile for the singing contest for her to call you tomorrow morning at nothing but u you love raven haired beauty of vanilla and chocolate chip and I will meet you in the kitchen is fully understand the room to rent the house is how it goes to call her back this morning and she kisses him anywhere else to call me at my house and she is a good time for the voice said that the room and she is a good time for the voice of the car brakes and tires and wheels and tires are you love raven to kiss you love raven haired girl in the car and walked in the kitchen and bathroom and she kisses him anywhere in her hair is how it works out of the room and the room to rent a car and drove to call her and I don't have to do something about the room to rent in her hair done it's not a part of the room to rent in the car and walked all you,,,,, The real thing Raven gave Apple white a call and Apple white is how raven can be able to call her and I don't have to do anything, and she is a great singing. I don't have to do something or someone else Will be able to do anything and I will not be able to call anyone. This is such a weird thing 'have a beach in her hair' I mean come on!