Chapter 1

I was sitting in a compartment on the train alone to Hogwarts reading a book. It was going to be my first year here and I'm kind of nervous. A boy with Sandy Brown hair and chocolate brown eyes tried to walk into the compartment but hit the door because he dad his head stuck in a book like me. I giggled quietly before getting up to help him.

"Are you okay? I just see you run into the door?" I asked with concern but was still giggling a bit. I helped him up and we walked back into my compartment. "I'm Celeana Snow what's your name?" I said it sounded lame but I might as well said something.

"I'm Remus Lupin. Thanks by the way. I'm always doing that!" He said with a lopsided grin and I just giggled again. He had a couple off log thin scars down his face and it didn't take me long to find out why.

"Remus if you don't mind me asking, does anyone ever make fun of you and call you names?" I ask cautiously, I definitely don't want to set him off. He looks and me threw narrowed eyes and before he can say anything else two boys fall through the compartment door and onto the floor whilst laughing their heads off.

"That.Was. Genius!" The one with glasses said through pants off laughter whilst the other wouldn't even stop. He just sat there laughing his head off. I rolled my eyes and got back to my book and If I'm not mistaken I saw Remus do the same.

"I'm James and This is Sirius!" The one with glasses said getting off the floor at long last. He stuck his hand out to the both of us and he took one each very reluctantly and we were right too. The bugger pulled us off of our chairs and onto the floor onto top of him and Sirius. He ripped a page out of My book and Lily walked past my compartment and her eyes widened.

"JAMES AND SIRIUS THE PEOPLE WE JUST MET! HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY BOOK OF YOU KNEW ME ANY BETTER YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN I WOULD ACT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!" I scream and they l cover their ears looking like the just seen the grim reaper. Remus' eyes widened when he saw my book and he immediately ran to his trunk and gut out special book glue, and needle and thread.

"Oh my god. This book is going to need special treatment!" Remus painted setting my book out while I was in hysterics on the floor. Lily walked in and put a comforting arm around me and tried to get me to be quiet. Yes I'm dramatic you can't exactly say that you aren't!!!!!

"Right there you go!" Remus said handing me my book with a smile. I quickly took it from his hand and flipped to the page that was ripped out and you wouldn't even have known it was ripped. I squealed and hugged Remus tight saying thank you over and over again. The thought that Lily was here just registers in my mind.

"Oh my God Lily you're here!!!!!" I said squealing again and hugging her so tight that she probably will have a few bruises. Lily and I had been best friends since primary school but I got my letter and I thought I was going to have to leave her but it turns out she came too!!!

"It took you that long to notice!" Sirius said with a snort and I glared at him. The train stopped and it was time to get off and get on the trains to Hogwarts. When we got there, there was an old looking witch waiting for us in front of big tall doors.

"I am Professor McGonagal and I am your deputy head mistress. In just a moment or two you will be entering into the great hall to be sorted. There are four houses Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Your triumphs will gain you points where as any rule breaking and you will lose points. Let the sorting begin!" We walked behind her in a single file line and she picked up an old hat and started to call out names.

"Anna Abbott!"

"Hufflepuff!"

"Zack Blane!"

"Ravenclaw!"

And so on and so on until my own name was called out.

"Ah a feisty one we have here. A dangerous secret that hopefully won't get out. Albums has been told about that from your parents. Incredibly brave......Gryffindor!!!" I ran to the sea of red and gold and watched the rest of my friends be sorted. All of us got into Gryffindor and I was happy about that.

There is something that I'm probably forgetting to tell you guys oh yeah I'm a werewolf!