Meeting my idol

Sabrina pov: I can't believe I am actually in New York it's such a beautiful sunny day out and I am just walking around the city taking in the sights and sounds.

I know the morning show is filming this month so in the back in my mind I'm constantly thinking and hoping that I can spot them and go over to say hi.

I start getting kind of hungry so I go over to a smoothie shop across the street and buy myself a strawberry banana smoothie and a bagel.

As I walk out of the bagel shop I hear a lot of loud noises I turn to my left to see what is going on when out of the corner of my eye I see a big movie set.

I wander over to see what is being filmed and trying to see if I know any of the actors. As I stand by the barriers I see the morning show logos on the trailers.

I start to get so nervous as I feel butterflies in my stomach. I cannot believe I found the morning show set.

I get on my tippy toes trying to get a better view of what's going on they are filming some kind of scene I have my eyes peeled to see if I can see Jen.

When finally as the big crowd of directors and producers move I see a beautiful blonde hair women standing there.

And I know right away that is jen I am blown away by her beauty she looks so beautiful.

I start tearing up I work up the courage to wave to her hoping she would see me.

I know that if I want her to notice me or hear me that I have to call her name but I'm so shy and nervous.

They film the next scene and after the scene I work up enough courage to lightly scream her name.

Jen! I love you so much I'm a faniston!!!
I say as a slowly wave my arms at her.

She starts to turn her head toward me when finally our eyes meet.

She waves back and gives me a big smile and suddenly starts walking toward me.

I feel my heart starting to race I cannot believe I'm about to meet my idol.

She finally Dre she's me and I start to cry.

Hi Jen I love you so much it's so nice to meet you I'm Sabrina.

Jen: hi sweetie aww it's ok
She says while trying to comfort me

I can't believe I'm actually meeting you I'm such a huge faniston you're such a queen.

Jen: aww thank you so much I love the fanistons you guys are so sweet.

I smile so big I work up the courage to ask for a selfie

Jen smiles and says of course as I am pulling my phone out of my pocket my hands are shaking uncontrollably.

I reach out my phone just enough as we get closer so we can both fit.

Thank you so much Jen this means so much to me I love you so much you have no idea.

Jen: of course thank you for supporting me you're so sweet.

She rubs my shoulder I ask her for a hug.

She hugs me tightly. I always dreamed of this moment when I would be able to hug my idol and feel one of her amazing hugs.

It really is amazing it's so soft loving and warm.

I start to cry hard as I can't believe that this moment just happened.

Jen hands me a tissue for me to wipe my face

I tell jen thank you as I know I've taken up her time

Thank you so mu Jen I know I've taken up a lot of your time this means so much to me.

Jen: ohh no don't worry about it honey you're welcome well it was so nice meeting you.

You too Jen I say as I'm still crying I love you so much.

She smiles at me as she starts walking away.

I try composing myself the best I can and figure out where to go next but right now I can't focus on anything.

As I turn to start waking I hear Jen call my name.

Sabrina!

I can't believe she remembered my name I turn around and see her waving her arms as she gestures for me to go over.

I'm surprised and confused but rush over.

Jen: hey sweetie I was just think would you like to meet the rest of the cast on set?

Me? Are you serious?

Jen: yeah absolutely what do you say?

Absolutely yes I would love to I say!!!

Jen smiles as she tells me to walk around the barriers and tells security to let me.

I can't believe I'm standing next to my idol Jen on the morning show set about to meet the whole cast!!!.