Chapter 3

YN wakes up with matatabi on his chest and he strokes her hair and she opens her eyes and looks at him.

Matatabi "Good morning."

YN "Morning."

She kisses him on the lips and holds onto him.

Matatabi "Can we just stay in bed and forget about the tournament?"

YN "No. We did what you wanted last night, so it's only fair that we do what I wanted to do today."

Matatabi "Oh fine."

They get out of bed and YN grabs his clothes for the tournament and she has her usual clothing on and asks.

Matatabi "Is it time for me to return back?"

YN "I'm going to need you flames so yeah."

Matatabi "Okay."

YN "Thanks babe."

She returns to the void so that he can use her power to its peak. He then leaves the house and heads to the hidden leaf village.

timeskip

Naruto "Welcome, this is the first annual Tournament. In this, you will be against different ninja from different villages, however, there will only be one winner and the winner will get to fight yours truly. I wish you all the best of luck."

He then leaves and all of the contestants are looking around and everyone is in the stands clapping and cheering. If you look closely, you can see YN standing with the other contestants and he is smiling under his mask as he then hears Matatabi talking to him.

Matatabi "YN, are you sure that you want to do this?"

YN "Yeah, I'm positive, that I want to do this."

Everyone then leaves and heads to a big room where they wait to have their names called for their matches.

Naruto "The first part of the tournament is going to be a free for all, the last 6 contestants standing will move onto the semifinals where they will face each other in a 1 vs 1 vs 1, after that, the winners of those matches will face each other and after that we'll wait for the next day and the final fight will be me vs the winner of the previous matches, so all of the contestants come out here."

Everyone is on the field and there is about 30 people out there. YN stands off to the side and he gets a view of a couple of people who are looking at him with malice. YN smirks and Naruto starts the match and 5 people charge at YN and he crosses his arms and blocks their attacks with his legs and uses them to attack them all. One tried grabbing him and he jumps over him and stomps on his back and another comes at him and he kicks him in the face and flips over another person and as he does so, he knees them in the chin knocking them out. Someone manages to grab him, but he elbows him in the face and jumps in the air doing a backflip and kicks another in the face and when two people were coming at him, he moved out of the way and let them take each other out. He then snaps his fingers and his fists are surrounded by a blue flame.

Some of that was taken from this. (Skip to 3:03)

??? "Blue flames? There's no way."

??? "I-is he the two tailed Jinchuriki?"

YN attacks some more of the competition and soon there are only six people standing, YN, Boruto, Sarada, one Sand village ninja and two rock village ninja.

Naruto "Stop, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the six contestants!"

Everyone cheers but Naruto is shocked inside.

Naruto "The two tails has a Jinchuriki?"

Kurama "How is it possible? Who sealed her?"

Naruto looks at YN and YN looks at Naruto and YN then walks away.

YN "You'll get yours."

End of chapter.