25

Hanbin was looking down for a moment in class since Joonsuk ignores him after days now. For now he is thinking that maybe he did not meant to do those kinds of things.
Yunhyeong was with him at Language class and Yunhyeong notices that he was quite down in these past minutes.

"Hey Bin, Are you alright?" Yunhyeong asked him breaking the silence. He was just staring down.
"Bin, you haven't write the notes yet. Is there something wrong?"
"Hanbin?"
"Hello?" Yunhyeong tapped Hanbin's  shoulders.

"Oh uh nothing, Im just quite confused in what t-teacher is saying hahahhaha"

"You haven't paying attention dummy, Well did something bad happen? Dont hide it spill it."

"Me and Joonsuk got a misunderstanding and I guess I was quite uncontrolling that time. My anger"

"Its normal to fight with you're partner, you should always remember that. In whatever problem that is, I know that Joonsuk will make you happy and I believe that he is a good guy to you Binnie"
"Okay, well wanna come with us?"

"Kay" The class ended. Hanbin and Yunhyeong went to their lockers 1st then put their bags. They go to the classroom of Donghyuk, Chanwoo and Jiwon.

"Hey Yunhyeong, Oh Hi Hanbin!" Donghyuk waved,

"Hello" Hanbin smiled, Chanwoo goes out then the last one who got out was Jiwon who fell asleep at class. They all got to the canteen then get food. After that they went to sit. Hanbin was sitting between Chanwoo and Jiwon.

"Did you slept again Jiwon?" Hanbin asked. Its too obvious cause of his eyebags.

"Yeah"

"You never slept so much late" Yunhyeong chuckled, Jiwon just smiled then continue eating his food.

"Im too worried about what happen to him that's why"

~

After school Hanbin was fixing his locker. There aren't much students around him so its all silence. He grabbed his bag then start walking through the hall. He grabbed his phone along with his earphones. He open up his playlist then played the song he wanted to listen. While he's walking he saw Joonsuk on his locker. He run up to him then gave him a back hug. Joonsuk looked at his back and saw the brown haired boy hugging him so tightly.

"Im sorry, I got my anger s-so, y-you know" Hanbin started crying Joonsuk hugged him then kissed his forehead.

"Its okay, But Bin do you really want me to forgive you?" He asked,

"O-of course"

"Then,"
"Let me spend the whole night with you"

•••••••~•••••••~••••••••~•••••••~
And yes we are gettin into the part. (imma try to make this all flow and good) Thank you all for reading this and sorry for the late update. 

Actually Im making sched owo. Since i dont have classes yet, My updates would be after 2 days or 1. *depends if Im not too busy* But thats only the limit 1-2 days. I can't promise but I WILL TRY!!!! OWO

thats all and im going to plan to update 2 chapters this day. :>