chap:27

Mel was in shambles she woke up a full 6 hours later. king wasn't back davis wasn't back and she couldn't process that she wasn't strong enough to protect her child when he need her the most.

she check the time 8:04 this is the time he wakes up and eats his dinner before play time.

more tears fell from her eyes as she went into her old house seeing khalil, nicole, ray and the gang there.

"khalil I-i-i." she tryed to get out but words couldn't process right

khalil ran to her glad to see her but not on such horrible terms

"i'm guessing you heard" khalil said as his heart broke into tiny pieces for his sister

"h-heard what?"mel barley got out
khalil looked at her seeing heart break in her eyes. she looks tried he thought

pulling away khalil asked "what wrong and we're king?" knowning were d is, that leaves only one other person to have king and that one person seemed to not have him.

bussing out into more tears nicole ran over to her holding telling her to talk to them.

"mad-madison took king" mel finally got out crying in nicole and rays shoulders

"a-a-and d he's not picking up i'm scared khalil." mel said looking at her older brother

"princess" khalil started

"no khalil stop" mel said knowing that when he started with that nickname it was bad news coming after

"trey and d were taken but we have a know location and we're making a plan of attack now" khalil said trying to sound positive as he was convincing himself and mel at least trying to.

"trey-y no" mel said crying even more getting up not wanting to be touched. she walked to the bathroom trying to clear her head and clam down.

she cleaned up her face and claimed down a bit
every thing is going to be fine. she had to believe that.

"okay let catch these mother fuckers then get my son back" mel said coming down stairs calmer

"mel i don't want you to-"

"khalil your not stopping me." mel said taking a seat

looking at what they had so far
shaking his head okay he walked over to the couch telling mel the plan.

"so this all happened because of the letters?" mel asked

"yes" khalil said

"so it my fault" mel came to realize

"no mel no" khalil said looking at her

"just like mom and dad" mel continued as tears sparked in her eyes. she got up and went to her old room.

every thing was to much for her right now. she curled up into a ball and just sat there. she couldn't even cry anymore.

-2hours later

"aye mel we about to head out" khalil said peeking in her room he looked at her body as it was sucken in the bed. he saw her small frame get up from out the bed walking towards him.

she looked wopped her eyes were blood shot red and puffy her hair was in a low yet tight bun and she had on all black right down to the shoes.

"let's go" mel spoke grabbing her all black jacket.

"you not going no where" khalil said grabbing her arm

"watch me" mel said stanching her arm away. the devil himself couldn't stop her right now.

"okay but put this on" khalil said taking off his bulletproof jacket giving it to her grabbing himself another one.

"thanks" mel said walking to the front she say hella guns and all kinds of weapons.

mel picked up a hand gun examing it "aye chill" khalil said

"khalil shut the fuck up. i grew up around this shit. i breathed in this shit i heard this shit i know this shit, and it's time i except this shit and that i am this shit. now look i had a lot of time to think about this and i fine with it let's just do this okay?"

"ight lets role out then" khalil said as they hopped in the car.

they both said a quiet prayer because lord knows shit was about to go down.