Not My Eijirou

"kirishima!"

Katsuki yelled, hoping to catch his attention, which he did. But in a sickening style. He tiled his head and smiled..smiled as if nothing had happened..

"yes 'suki~?"

"c-come here"

He stammered, his body was shocked stiff from the news..this angel of a boy, the boy he had fallen in love with.. Was a Murderer.. He coughs, clearing his throat as the redhead came closer and enveloped him in a hug, nuzzling sweetly into his shoulder...and whispering calmly into his ear.

"what is it, baby~?"

"w-who said you could call me baby.."

It was a risky move, but it was the only reasonable thing he could do...

Reject him

"i just assumed i could. I love you so muuuch~"

"y-yeah. Too much clearly! You killed people!"

Eijirou looked distraught, upset and angry that bakugou would ever dare turn on him this way..

"Katsu.. ~ no~!"

"Yes! Eijirou you have no idea what youve done do you?!"

He shoves him away, barely pushing him ....the sick redhead stepped closer..the ash blonde ended up back pressed to the wall with a distractingly hot redhead blocking his every escape, grinning down on him.

" i know damn well~ but its you who doesnt understand what ive done for you.."

"Ki-kirishima... Please-"

"No. You know Katsuki..."

The edgy redhead leans down, whispering in his ear seductively

"i could fuck you so hard right now~"

He blushed, turning his head to the side.

"n-no! E-Eijirou listen p-please.."

He stammered, blushing and sobbing at the same time... Deep down he knew this wasnt kirishima.. It couldn't be. All possiblities were considered, A mental disorder? Bullying? Or just straight up sickness for love..
His thoughts are swiftly interrupted by the feeling of a hand pressing against his crotch, rubbing through his trousers.

"m-mgh~! St-stop!"

Risking it, he glances at the redhead who was embarrassingly close to him only to have his lips connect softly, then it got rougher..but..this didnt feel like a loveless, cold kiss of an obsession.. This felt like true love.. A passionate, loving kiss. It was amazing.

"mh~ Dont lie to me~ you love it~"

He purrs in his ear, sending shivers down bakugou's spine as he could feel himself getting hard.. Yet he didnt want to... This just wasn't the situation for that.. But being a horny teen, he almost did.. But the lingering fear of what Could happen to him right now was overwhelming.
Kirishima placed his hands on bakugou's hips, holding him in place, his piercing eyes looking down at him as he shivered under his touch. Their eyes locked together in a gaze.. Kirishima's eyes were different...not his usual sparkling bright ruby eyes.. They were a dark, gloomy crimson.. Yet still beautiful.

"m-mh.. Eijirou p-please..!"

"oh Katsuki~"  he purrs, pulling him in close for a kiss.

"l-let go of me you d-dumbass!"

"Are you kidding me?!"  he snaps, growling lowly at the quivering blonde, who was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Th-This..THIS ISNT YOU!"

He would soon regret that.

Eijirou put a hand in his pocket. Todoroki could see a blade in his pocket from behind as he pulled it out unknown to the blonde..

"BAKUGOU! HE HAS A KNIFE!"

Kirishima snaps his neck towards todoroki, glaring at him with the most evil eyes and most sickening smile.. It was terrifying for them both.. He focused his attention back on bakugou as he brings the knife to his neck.

"k-kiri.. P-please.."

"No." his voice was cold and stern "You were supposed to love me.."

"E-"

"QUIET!" he growled, pressing the knife on his neck harder, drawing a bit of blood.

"p-pl-"

"Youre mine.. Mine.. mine.. MINE!"

He mumbles louder and louder until he breaks out in a fit of hysterical laughter, grinning ear to ear meanwhile.
After the fit, he drops his face back to the scowl.. And now.. Not even a glimmer was visable in his eyes..

The blonde pleaded for his kirishima to return.. The one he knew, the sweet, kind, soft, caring one.. Not this one..
That was all in vain.. Shoto had escaped, in search for immediate help.

"look at me."  he ordered

Hesitantly, bakugou looks up at him.. His bottom lip quivering and face stained with tears.. Yet.. His eyes.. His eyes were hopeful... As if.. He could still see kirishima was himself.. Somewhere in there.

Police sirens blaring were heard, and Eijirou twitched.. Staring back down at bakugou.. He leaned in.. Whispering.

"Katsuki.. ~"

He failed to reply.

"You're mine... If i cant have you.."

He looks up at kirishima in fear. the blade is poking his chest with a sting.

"No one can.. ~!"

He drives the blade through his chest and he lets out a pained wheeze.. Yet kirishima kisses him at the same time...capturing his final moments as he collapsed to the ground.

a pool of blood and a corpse where his senpai formerly stood.. Eijirou dropped to his knees beside him as you could hear the police running down the corridor..

He dropped his knife and looked down in pity.. He cupped the ash blonde's cheek.. He seemed to mumble a few words

"i.. Love you.."

His eyes roll back and kirishima screams, brokenhearted. He knew what he had done...

And never be able to take it back..