Temple of Top-Gear

(Narrator's P.O.V)

Carter: *does his transformation pose* Henshin! *spins his driver*

Rider Time! (Techno Rhythm) Kamen Rider Di-git-us! Digitus! Armor Time! (Mach Driver Honoh rock music) Chaser! Chaser!(Final part of Chaser's Transformation Tune)

After equipping the Chaser Armor, Carter tried his best to defeat both Another Drive and Another Chaser but the problem was that he was fighting them alone as everyone else was caught in the Density Shift. As Carter threw a solid punch into Another Chaser's side, he was knocked to side by Another Drive who lined Carter up for a powerful strike by Another Chaser which sounded like they broke a rib or two as he was sent sliding backwards and force out of his transformation.

Carter: *groaning* Dang it! *coughs up a bit of blood* That last one... really hurt.

Another Drive: *chuckles* That's good. *looks at Another Chaser* Now then, shall we end this and take what is ours?

Another Chaser: AFFIRMATIVE.

The two then rushed at Carter with intent to kill and almost getting him when his shadow jumped up and slashed at the two of them before grabbing Carter and the gang and escaping with them. As soon as they were far enough, the shadow then released them as it soon revealed itself to be Kamen Rider Chiteka.

Deva: *confused tone* Huh? *looks around* What happened?

Marlow: We were ambushed by Another Chaser. None of us saw it coming.

Carter: *groans* I did... and I'm afraid they aren't alone.

Lanney: *surprised tone* What?!

Before Carter could say anything, Alex rushed in to the group only to see them (minus Chiteka) either confused or in the case of Carter beaten up.

Alex: *concerned tone* What happened?

Carter: *weakly stands up* I'm afraid that we were ambushed by Another Chaser... and there's something else. They aren't alone. There's another one with them and it's... one of the Main Another Riders.

Alex: *nervous tone* Which... Which one was it?

Carter: *sighs* It's Another Drive.

Alex: *nervous tone, sighs* How'd things get even more worse? First that Another Rider attacks the city and now we're dealing with the "Rouge Ranger!"

Carter: *thinking* "Is that one of the names they gave Another Drive?"

Deva: *annoyed tone* How did the heck did that other Another Rider get here?! We were told that there would be one!

Marlow: *curious tone* That's what we're thinking. Another Drive is one of the Twenty Another Riders and they haven't been seen since their defeat by the Riders long ago. So how could one of them be here? In this very city alongside a fellow Another Rider?

Alex: *sighs* I don't know. What I "do" know is that if those two aren't dealt with soon, it will seriously damage this city's economy and increase the risk for people here.

Carter: *brave tone* Don't worry, Alex. If anything, we'll do everything in our power to ensure that we will do everything in our power to ensure that we defeat Another Chaser and Another Drive.

Alex: *smiles* Thank you, Carter. *looks at Chiteka* And thank you,... umm?

As the group were curious with the person behind the mask, the rider then pulled off the Ridewatch on his belt, revealing the same black spikey haired boy with the purple scarf from the school attack a few months prior. While Carter, Deva and Lanney already knew about him, but the same couldn't be said for Alex and Marlow... or so they thought.