13

I remembered who that is and my eyes wided.

it was that bitch Hongjoong, that used to bully me.

great they are friends now.

I just took the dairy of San and started reading it again.

27th June
A new boy joined my class, and goddamn he's such a cutie. aaaaa I'm too shy to talk to him ):

who's this cute guy huh?

29th June
uhh I've been trying to figure out his name but I still don't know. I want to know his name and be friends with him, since I only got one, that's Hongjoong, but ya never know, he's a bully😔.

damn..no friends huh?

I looked at San smiling and talking with other people, he's not the same now.

"hey Wooyoung"

I looked up to see who said it, it was San.

"h-hey" why the fuck did I stuttered, god.

"wanna hang out with me Hongjoong and Yunho after school?"

Yunho? he is going too? I don't like that lying bitch. but also I can't let them two get closer since Yunho is a bad person and I don't San to get hurt.

I was totally lost in my mind and then realised San was waving his hand before my face. "Woo??"

"huh what" I widened my eyes and came out of my thoughts.

"are you coming?" he asked.

"y-yeah sure" I smiled weakly.

"great, you know where I live right? come there" he said. I nodded. And he just continued talking with Hongjoong.

well here I was going to meet up with San and 2 people I hate so much.

the bell rang and I packed all my stuff and went for lunch on the rooftop, all alone.

I looked at the sky and thought, "will he ever like me? He'll probably become toxic like Yunho and Hongjoong..why can't I just go back in time and tell him how much I like him oh my god."

a small tear fell down my cheek.

"I miss you...Choi San.."

I looked down and suddenly felt someone hug me from behind.

"Wooyoung, what do you mean?" I heard someone saying.

it was San's voice, I froze. Did he really just heard what I said?

"w-what, I said n-nothing"

He walked infront of me and looked at me. "Wooyoung, you like me?" he asked me.

I didn't knew what to do. "I-I, n-nooo ofcourse n-nooot" I said sarcastically and quickly ran away.

I ran to the library and hid myself there.

he can't know I like him..