001; new kid

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬

third person pov
mattia and kairi are what you call soulmates, but not romantically, more of like really good best friends. they are inseparable, you'll always find mattia with kairi and vice versa. they do everything together and will be there for each other.

mattia's pov
"hey mattia!" i hear a small but loud voice call out my name, i turn around to see a small boy, in an all black fit, waving and running towards me.

"oh hi kairi!" i smiled, seeing him happy makes me happy, "what's up?"

"i got an a for maths! and it's all thanks to you!" kairi said, then giving me a big bear hug, making me feel all good inside, he's so cute omg.

i quickly returned the hug, "aww that's great bud! i'm so proud of you." i replied him. you see kairi isn't the type to pay a lot of attention to exams and studying, but with a little boost and motivation, you'll get the boy kicking in no time.

"hey i gotta go now, class is starting soon and i don't want either of us to be late, see ya kai." i glanced at the digital clock above the lockers.

"oh okay, i guess so. see you soon mattia! and don't fall asleep during chemistry! you know how angry mrs donaldson would be!" kairi warned me, everything he does is so cute, even when he's trying to be angry and serious. and with that we both walked to our classes.

kairi's pov
i reached my class and took a seat at the back of the class, i didn't know anyone so i preferred to be by myself, i concentrate better anyways.

then, someone walked into the class, i looked up to see a new face, quite a good looking face too, everyone's eyes were on him.

he started walking towards the back, soon he reached my table and decided to sit right beside me. he stuck out his right hand and looked into my eyes, " hi my name is zach! what's your's hot stuff?"

my face immediately turned red, literally no one has called me hot before, except mattia but he's my best friend. i stuck out my right hand and shook his, "i'm kairi, nice to meet you zach."

i think i might have made a new friend.

—————————————————
hello! i know it's been a hot minute since i started this book and i've finally got to writing it lol. i'm sorry it took so long, i was real sick and i was away for awhile but i'm back and i'll definitely update star student soon. and thank you for 4k reads omg i love u guys🥺🥺 alright i'll go now, byes💗💗 - meredith