{10}

Grasa in the mm.

Corahn Pov:

I had just got a fresh line and shape up, I look damn good. Me and my family. We was all matching. Adri was in the front seat, making snapchat videos while singing and I was strapping Cj in his car seat. It was now 5:35 and we was bout to head to my parents house.

10 min later... 

Pulling up, I seen both of my aunt cars and a few others. I got Cj out and Adri got his diaper bookbag. I handed Adri my key as she opened the door to my parents home. We walked in and, "Awh thats my nephew!!" I heard one of my aunts yell. I couldnt help but smile as I entered the living room.

My aunt Lena and Felicia were sitting on the couch and I noticed my little cousins running around, making their way to the play room thats a good view from the living room. My older cousins were also here as they walked through the kitchen making plates. 

I noticed my cousin Grasa in the  refrigerator scarfing down on some ice. I laughed to myself as Aunt Lena took Cj out his car seat and I hugged my aunt Felicia and she turned her attention to Adri. 

"This is my girlfriend, Adrianna. Adri, this is my Aunts Lena and Felicia." I said, introducing them as Cj baby talked saying 'mama' on repeat. I smiled. 

"Hi, nice to meet you both, Suhar has told me so much." She smiled, hugging them both. 

"I hope it aint bad, baby sister always been the gossip queen." Felicia said. 

"I know you aint calling me the gossip queen! Dont start that shit, you will get sent back to the Bronx." My mom said, turning the corner. Looking so beautiful. She had her hair pinned in a high bun and a light blue blouse with black slacks. 

"You know Felicia just be talking Suhar." Aunt Lena said, rolling her eyes at her younger sisters.

I let all the women of my life catch up with eachother while I went in the kitchen. 

"Wassup Grase how you been?" I asked as she still was focused on her cup of ice. 

"Hey cousss, Ive been fine. You? Dont really hear from you anymore Mr.Family man." She said. 

"You know it. Although im happy everybody together now. Where yo brother at?" I asked. 

"He should be coming in right now." She said as Adri appeared beside me. 

"Adri, this my cousin Grasa, she Felicia daughter." I said.

Grasa  is 17 and still in highschool, she got short hair and she is way shorter than anyone in our family, I was raised as the only child. Grasa and her twin brother, Dreece grew up with me until they moved to New York 10 years ago. 

The girls started to get to know eachother when Dreece walked in and dapped me up. 

"Wassgood bro, long time no see." He said. He is about my height, looks like Grasa but has dreads that stop to his shoulders. 

"Wassgood, how you been cous?" I asked. 

"I been cooling, you know me." He said. 

"You been in them streets still?" I asked. 

He put his hand over his heart and looked at me in disbelief, "Yoo, you getting me real tight right now son." 

"YESSS his ass been in the streets!! Let meee tell ittt!" Grasa said, joining the convo. 

"Let me know sum then." I said. 

"Yeah mane, I been selling, but shit Im just using what I got to get up in the world." He explained.