just a warning

Yeah, like the title says, I'll just be throwing off some warnings and reminders before I officially start this story.

Since this is my first attempt in writing anything mature (ignoring the poor attempt I made when I released the still unfinished The Ritual), this story will contain a lot of foul language, in other words swearing. There will also be disturbing themes such as gore, violence, mutilation, death, etc. I didn't tag this story as mature officially because I'm pretty sure you guys can handle this kind of thing. So if you're reading and are like twelve years old, please don't turn me into a bad influence aha I'm serious.

This is also my first time writing a legit zombie apocalypse au so please excuse me for some of the inaccuracies this story might contain (says I, a fictional writer, inaccuracies where). Also, ignore Bangtan's real ages because I made them all high school classmates lol

Very heavily but loosely inspired by The Walking Dead since I binged the comics (I love Carl Grimes with my entire being) and was hit with tons of inspiration. I will try to lessen the angst the comic series contained because that ending? Wow. My heart literally died because of that panel, if you TWD readers know what I mean.

Oh, I think it is also worth mentioning that Yoonji will be her own character here. Although she will be similar to how I write Yoongi, she's different, you guys will see, so please don't treat her as Yoongi's female version because she definitely will shine on her own.

Also I'm straight but I think she's hot—

Anyways, first chapter will be up in a few hours. Please forgive me for my indecisiveness when it comes to which stories to write lol I usually do plots first and I'm itching to write them, so I end up finishing some and leaving the others behind for a while.

Still, hope you guys enjoy Of Guns, Knuckles and Teeth :)