𝐱. OLD CHEERLEADERS

chapter ten, old cheerleaders

Amelia raised an eyebrow when she saw Stephanie hit a girls books in the ground

Amelia raised an eyebrow when she saw Stephanie hit a girls books in the ground. Her two minions who were cheering for cheerleading signs laughed along behind her.

"Seriously, Stephanie?" Amelia questioned, ignoring the cheerleading Captains stare, and helping the girl pick up her books, receiving a thank you before the girl stormed off.

"Okay, girls, let's go again! From the top!" Stephanie exclaimed, waving her pom poms as the two girls started to cheer their school cheer song again. Amelia sat in a chair in front of the cheer sign ups table.

"Erica,"The brunette stated, acknowledging the girl who started to put her name on the sign up sheet,"I didn't think you would do cheer..."

"Thought I could grab a bite with the girls," Erica smirked, placing the pen back down on the sheet after she wrote her name,"If that's okay with you, Slayer?" Amelia winced at the new nickname her new 'friend' had come up with for her.

"Uh, sure." Amelia plastered onto a nervous smile, her eyes landed on the trio a little behind them, turning to Stephanie,"I'll be right back." Stephanie nodded, going back to instructing the girls as Amelia walked over to her three friends, wearing her WhiteChapel devils cheerleading uniform.

"If you have any ideas on how to stop her, I'm all in." Sarah said, looking between the two boys. They shared a look, looking behind her.

"I have an idea." Amelia spoke up, standing next to Sarah, smirking,"You could join the cheerleading team." Benny cleared his throat nonchalantly.

"No,no, no. There has to be another way." Sarah tried to reason, her eyes widening. The two boys did a little dance, smirking, while Amelia our up hesitant Jazz hands.