• 005 •

lisa's pov

lisa's pov

We went to the school on foot and when we got there our jaws dropped, the damn building was big af.

"Guys..." Chaeyoung said as she stopped walking and just stood there, looking at the big building "I'm scared.." She finished.

"Oh Chae, don't be, we're together in this okay?" I said, trying to confort her.

"Yeah I know but-" she started right before Jennie interrupted her.

"No 'buts' we need to go or we'll be late guys!" She said.

"Okay sorry guys, let's do this!" Chaeyoung said.

We walked to the main door and went in, everything was so beautiful. It actually looked like I was in a palace. We all looked at eachother and then went try to find our class. Our class is mixed so, there isn't only 1st year students. There is also 2nd year and some 3rd year students. I find that stupid but what can I do?

We were walking on the hallway trying to find the classroom until Chaeyoung stopped us, again, but this time she went towards a boy... wierd.

We just followed her there and she hugged the guy.

"Umm, Chae..? who's this?" Jisoo asked out of curiosity.

"Oh sorry guys, this is my friend Chanyeol... Chanyeol these are my rommies!" Chae said.

"Well, it's really nice to meet you guys" he said.

"Um, Chanyeol.. Could you help us finding our class? please?" Chaeyoung said.

"Oh yeah sure, what number is it?" Chanyeol asked.

"Oh the classroom door number is... 204?"she said looking at the girls.

"What's your class name?" He asked.

"It's 123'G, why?" Jisoo responded.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry guys.." he said.

"What? Why!?" I asked, pretty curious.

"You know how there's always those cute, hot, bad boys of high school?" we all nodded "There is also a group like that here, they call themselves Bangtan Sonyeondan. But you can call them just Bangtan or BTS for short." He said.

"Okay and what does that have to do with us being in the class we are?" I asked.

"The class you guys are... is the same as them" he said.

~~~~

chaeyoung's pov

chaeyoung's pov

When Chanyeol said that, I immediately thought about the guy from last night. Is he part of that gang? He was really rude, so I don't really care.

"Well, moving on... can you please help us?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, of course... follow me." he said and then started walking.

We just followed him, and after around 1-2 mins we were already at the classroom door, finally. We thanked him and then he left to his own class.
We were in a fight of who would knock on the door for 2 mins until Jennie got sick of us and just knocked it herself.

"Who is it?" We heard a female voice say, we opened the door slightly "Oh it's you guys, please come in!" the woman said, well I guess she's our teacher.
We got in and walked towards her.

"Guys I'd like some attention from all of you" she said, and the once very noice class was completely silent, and they were all looking at us with wierd faces. I just looked through them until my eyes locked with a boy's eyes... it was him. The boy from last night was sitting there, wich means he's in the same class as me. I immediately looked down, out of embarrassment.

"These are the new girls in this class and in the college. Can you guys interduce yourselves?" the teacher asked.
We looked at each other and Jisoo decided to be the first one.

"Hi guys, my name is Kim Jisoo i'm 18 years old and I love picachu!" she said before she laughed just like all the classroom.

"Hi, my name is Kim Jennie :)" Jennie said next.

"Hey, I'm Lisa and.. yeah that's it :)" Lisa said.

"Hi guys.. ummm... my name is Park Chaeyoung and I'm really happy to be here." I said.

"Okay girls!" the teacher "Go sit together back there, next to Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi. Boys please raise your hands so they know who you are!" she said.

The boys said as the woman said. And we walked towards the chair next to them. We sit down and I heard a whisper, someone calling my name.

"Chaeyoung.." ????? said.

I looked towards where the voice was coming from
and it was that guy from last night.

"What is it.. do you need something?" I said.

"Remeber you still owe me one because of the shirt.." he whispered, with a very annoying smirk on.

"Go fuck yourself" I said, and his smirk fell into an angry face. He just looked back at his notebook, just like I did.

~~~~

Sorry for the cringe stuff
I'm also feeling it guys haha,
I hope you're enjoying!
If you are, please vote!

See ya next chap! 💛