𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┏︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┓︎I'M SORRY┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

┏︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┓︎
I'M SORRY
┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

The three sprinted toward the screams and stopped dead in their tracks. Eddie was on the floor, leaning up against a dirty piano as IT was hovering over him. Eddie's arm looked extremely out of place making Aubrey cringe. The clown turned toward the three and his eyes flipped between them before landing on Bill.

"This isn't real enough, Billy? I'm not real enough for you?" IT cried before his face turned into an evil grin. "It was real enough for Georgie!" It then lunged for the group, it's arms reached out to grab hold of Aubrey's throat causing her to let out a shriek before Beverly suddenly appeared, stabbing IT in the eye with one of the spikes from the fence that was placed outside. Beverly went over to the three placing a comforting hand on Aubrey's, who stood there frozen, shoulder.

"Get Eddie! Get Eddie!" Richie called, running around the clown and toward the asthmatic boy, Bill quickly following. The clowns blood continued to flow upwards as it stayed in it's spot. Beverly interlaced her hand with Aubrey's as she pulled the girl out of her spot and toward a panicking Eddie. By now, Stanley, Ben, and Mike had all entered and stayed toward the door as they looked between the clown and the Kasbarak boy.

Suddenly, the sounds of bones cracking grabbed Aubrey's attention. She looked over at the clown who had started to move. His shoulders popped making the girl cringe with disgust.

"We gotta get out of here!" Richie yelled as he continued looking between the clown and the boy. Suddenly, the clown turned around and his face was deformed. He looked like a zombie, mixed with a clown, mixed with a wolf. Eddie was crying out in terror causing Aubrey to look at him. Her main priority was Eddie, and not how awful the deformed clown looked.

"Eddie, look at me! Look at me, Eds!" Aubrey demanded, trying her hardest to keep the fear from her voice. Eddie looked at the blonde with panic written all over his features. The creature walked toward the group and lunged toward them making them all let out a scared cry before IT held back. The sounds of Ben's cry made Aubrey snap her head in his direction. Ben had three large slashes across his stomach and the wounds were profusely bleeding. Panic rose inside of the girl and she could feel herself start to shake.

The clown started to back out of the room, doing a bow as IT left the room. Aubrey looked at Bill and watched as he got up, running after the clown.

"Bill! Bill get your ass back here!" Aubrey yelled before forcing herself up to run after the boy. The group called both Aubrey's and Bill's names as they left the room. Aubrey caught up t Bill and looked at him before turning her head and watching as the top of the clown's head disappeared into what looked like a well. Aubrey was hypnotized by it before she blinked, pulling herself out of her daydream. She grabbed hold of Bill's arm causing him to turn and face the girl.