𝖛. 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙-

--You almost what!?--Pam exclaimed, shocked but happy.

I shushed her--we almost kissed, Pam-- I whipered, low enough for Jim (Who wasn't far from me) to not hear it--oh, and I sung in front of him. He said my voice was angelic--I chuckled.

--You'll be together eventually, Lu. Trust me--

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I really like him. Does he like me back? I don't think so, right?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jim and I were laughing, remembering when I choked on my smoothie yesterday when Dan said "Ooh! That guys hot!" when some random man entered Chilli's. It was so unexpected that Jim, Awsten and I laughed until we were in tears, Dan looking at us with a confused look on his face.
Then, a girl, entered the office. She was beautiful; pale, light ocean eyes, and red-head. When I saw how Jim looked at her, astonished, I felt a "pang" on my chest.

'I wish he looked at me like I was the only one in this world'.

--What is your name my fair lass?--Michael asked the girl, that was standing next to Pam's desk.

--Katy--she stretched his hand.

--Ah Katy! Wow, look at you! You're, uh, you're like the new and improved Pam. Less hot than Lucy though--He laughed and I middle fingered him, even though he didn't see me, but Jim laughed anyway.

--So, uh, you know what? I usually don't allow solicitors in the Office. But today,I am going to break some rules. And you can have the conference room. It's yours, all day.

--Wow, thanks.

--There's an HR meeting in there at 11:30--Pam informed.

--Well, let's put them un the hallway. We'll give them some chairs. Right? Decisiveness!One of the Keys to success, according to Small Businessman. --I couldn't but chuckle at Michael's stupidity. He sees boobs and he's already freaking out, if that woman asked him to bow to her, he'd do it. Definitely.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I really felt sorry for Katy, she was stuck with Michael, acting like, well, Michael. He tried to flirt with her but no success, which was funny considering he says he's a heartbreaker.

--So...are you jealous 'cause there's another girl around?--Kevin asked me from behind my chair.

--No, why should I be Kev?--I chuckled.

--She's prettier than you though.

--Thanks Kev, I really appreciate that-- I sent a fake smile at him. And Dan then asks me why do I think I'm ugly. Even Kevin, KEVIN, says that girl's prettier than me, and she is. He just shrugged and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Pam's right! If she's here maybe he'll stop annoying both of us. I didn't think of that, wow, now I'm even glad she's here".

--------------------------------------------------------------

--Hey Jimmy, what do you think about the purse girl?--Roy asked Jim. The four of us were having lunch together.

--Cute, sure, yeah--I looked at Pam as she mouthed a 'sorry' while angrily gazing at Jim. If looks could kill, he'd be dead a long time ago.

--Why don't you get on that?--Roy asked again.