chp 4 " ...you knew...?!"

" this will be your room hopefully for the night" Joirs said as he opened the door it like any room a bed a dresser with a mirror  and a balcony  only difference is that there was a machine " is that the barrier?" Eros asked  Joirs nods " yes it should keep you in if you are the creature " Joirs said.

" What are you going to do if I am the creature?" Eros asked
" Find a cure ...if there is one" Joirs said  as went to leave the room ".... it'll be alright boy you went through worse if what Eva told was correct"  Joirs said as the door closed and locked
" Make sure you inform me of something happens" Joris told the guards " yes master Joirs!" The guards said as they stood as Joirs went down the hallway

Eros lay down on his bed  out the corner of his eyes he can see the sun setting  the sun set are nice in the sadida kingdom ' we got this we got this just stay in the room nothing will happen and this big misunderstanding will be over '.
Eros thought as the last bit of sun as disappear  and that was when the pain hit
______meanwhile_____
" Um guys there... something I need to tell you.." Anastasia said
Chennyla look over at Anastasia in her night gown " what is it Anastasia?" Chennyla asked as she brush her hair her hat being on  a Dummy head .
Scarlett who is in her own night gown went over and hug her " come on sweetie I know Eros was a surprise but am sure whatever it is can't be any-" Scarlett was cut off " I knew Eros was  the werewolf!" Anastasia said .
" What?!" Chennyla and Scarlett said in Union
" ...you knew why didn't you tell us?!" Chennyla said " I was trying to find a cure " Anastasia said " so what were you going to tell us after this was over ' oh hey guys by the way Eros a werewolf!' " Scarlett said.
" Scarlett.." chennyla try to say something but Anastasia and Scarlett  were already fighting '....here we go again even though Anastasia hid this form us it was probably for Eros own good...I think Scarlett is more mad that Anastasia kept this form us...form her ...' chennyla thought as the two fought .

Chennyla look out the window when glowing eyes appear " Marron!" Chennyla said cheerfully as her dragon brother enter though the window .
" Hey sister!" He said mas chennyla hug him " heard the news about Eros " Marron said " is there a cure?" Chennyla asked " there 3 ways believe it or not one is medicine which has been lost it in the old bonta library I believe " maroon Said .
" What about the other two?" Scarlett asked Anastasia was laying on the bed " sliver which is like acids to werewolves so it may kill him" maroon Said
" And the other one?" Chennyla asked
" Find the one that bit him and end the werewolf that did it" maroon Said