Chapter 2

**TWS ~ BULIMIA, SELF HATE**
       I eat to my hearts content, whilst trying not to fall asleep. Logan had drank all of the coffee, so I couldn't have any of that... guess I'll just have to stick through it. I could see that Remy was on to me; I could just tell.
**Remy's pov**
       Virgil didn't sleep last night, I just know it. He was trying to fool me, even though he knows that I can tell. The others seem to have bought it, but I can see right through his lie.
       "Hey guys, you don't mind if I stay over, right?" I ask. "No! Of course not!" Patton says, follower by other no's from the others. "Nice! Thanks." I reply. I'm going to help Virgil. Him not sleeping can have a bad effect on Thomas, when not sleeping for multiple days in a row, he could start seeing or hearing things, which heightens his anxiety.
        He's practically falling asleep! Oh mercy... I'll just talk to him after breakfast.

**after breakfast**
**nobody's pov**
       After everyone was done, Virgil was just heading up to his room, Remy approaches him. "Hey hon? Could I talk to you privately?" The older one asks. "Sure, but please make it quick." Virgil replied.
**Virgils pov**
       My stomach was doing somersaults, the food threatening to come up right then and there. Remy leads me to a place away from the others. "Virge are you okay?" He asks me. "Y-yeah, why do you ask?" I say, becoming increasingly more anxious by the second. "I can tell you didn't sleep last night. That's not only bad for yourself, but also for Thomas.