Mary Kelly

I opened my eyes, the memory of my previous dead still fresh in my mind. I was standing in a small alley with two womans, both wearing white aprons. Glancing down at my own clothes I saw I was wearing one as well, meaning I was one of these woman.
"We should both be leaving, there are lots of other people waiting to get our attention" one of the woman's said while the other gave her a subtle nod, "Yes, it was a pleasure meeting you Mary" she said and the two woman turned around heading down Whitechapel street.
I took a moment to take in my surroundings, which was a very old-fashioned street with lots of people passing by. Did I go back in time? It certainly doesn't seem like towns like this still exist these days. I felt myself feeling my pockets to see if the woman had anything on her to help me out, and trying the pocket on my apron I pulled out a small piece of paper with an address on it. Glancing up at the nearest street sign I could find I decided it was worth checking out.

After wandering through the streets of London for a while, I finally had found my way to the address on the piece of paper. Some men had come up to me on the way asking if I had some free time and that they require my services, which made me believe this Mary was not as proper as she tried to be. The sun had started going down and the streets started to empty when opening the door to the house, stepping into the room she entered a small bedroom with a bed and side table in the corner and a desk on the far side of the room. Apart from that the room was rather empty. What was the need of this? All the other things I had experienced so far seemed to have so much more action, while so far all I had done is scout out my home.

A knock on the door startled me from my thoughts about why I entered this body, looking up towards the door of my small house. I, or should I say Mary, got to my feet and slowly moved over to the door.
Opening the door I caught sight of a man standing in the alley, he was wearing a top hat and underneath it I could make out his features like his hollow cheeks and pointy nose. Stepping forward into the light I noticed he had a bushy moustache as well.
"Hello Mary, I believe we had an appointment scheduled for tonight?" The man said, stopping directly in front of her. I didn't trust this man and my gut was telling me to close the door in his face, but for some reason I felt the need to let him in. Taking a small step aside I let the man come into the room and closed the door again behind him.

The man slowly stepped into the room, removing the hat from his head and putting it on the coat rack before turning towards me, slowly looking me over. "It's a pity a beautiful woman like you has to end this way, you could have achieved so much more than being a common whore" the man said while carefully walking around her. I had no idea what was happening, or what the man meant. All I knew that he was up to no good, but still it was like the woman was more in control than I was and no matter how hard I tried I could not move and kick him out of the house.
Feeling the man move behind me, I felt a sudden sharp sting on my throat and glancing down to see what was happening all I could see was lots of blood spilling down onto the floor. The body crumbling down onto the ground, I looked up to see the man standing there with a sharp pair of barber scissors in his hand. He crouched down to her level, his eyes fixed on the blood on the scissor. "I told myself I should stop after the previous victim, the people were getting too suspicious. However, I couldn't just stop without testing out my limits" the man said while tracing the scissor along the fabric on my stomach, my vision slowly getting blurry. "Just one last time..." the man muttered while piercing her skin with the scissor, when everything turned black. After the man had fully mutilated the body, there was a knock on the door. He quickly made his way out of the window before being spotted and with a loud scream of pain he was never seen again.