Chapter six

(Y/N) POV

I get off my horse next to father as we have arrived in Kings Landing a man in odd clothing walks up to father "Lord Stark" he announces "we are pleased to see that you have arrived a small council meeting has been called as the hand of the king you are expected to attend" he says father nods "very well, Jorry see the children to their quarters" he says Jorry then puts a hand on my shoulder and gets me to follow my sisters who are following Septa Mordane.  Once escorted to my room and all my luggage is dropped in I begin to unpack everything and put them away neatly I then grab the book father gave me and I drop it on top of my bed, I run up to the window and I stare out at the city and at the Sept of Baelor in amazement until the sound of knocking on the door snaps me out of my wonder.  I walk to the door and I open it to see Myrcella standing there smiling "hi (Y/N) it's good to see you" she says "it's good to see you too" I say "what do you think of it, do you like it here?" She asks "it's alright but...I miss home I didn't want to leave Bran or Rickon" I say "and my mother is worse off than both of them" I say "I hope Bran will wake up too, my father was talking about it with mother about why he fell" she says "what did your mother say?" I ask suspiciously "she said it would have just been a tragic accident" she says as she looks at me, I pause "a tragic accident".

Timeskip 4 hours

I sit by the round table in between Sansa and Arya while Septa Mordane sits to the seat next to Arya whilst she repeatedly stabs her food "who are you practicing that for?" the old woman asks "Joffrey" Arya sharply replies "Arya!" Sansa yells "I hate him he's a liar and he killed micah" Arya says "the hound killed him" Sansa says "and who does the hound obey? traitor" I  compulsively say "(Y/N)! you know that isn't true" Septa Mordane yells "you're a liar! I hate you!" Arya yells as she jumps from her chair and the old woman grabs her shoulder "what is the meaning of this!" I hear a voice call out I turn my head around to see father walking towards us "seems these two can't go a couple of minutes without yelling at each other" Septa Mordane says as father disapprovingly looks at Sansa and Arya "(Y/N) called me a traitor" Sansa says father looks at me "is this true?" he asks "yes" I reply "take them to their rooms" he says, I stand up and without waiting I walked to my room and shut the door behind me I then sit down on my bed and I flip through the pages of all the houses "House Baratheon...Robert Baratheon...Cersei Lannister...Joffrey Baratheon...Tommen Baratheon...Myrcella Baratheon" I read out loud I look through every detail "that's funny" I think out loud I then read over again "...wait".