03

When I woke up, I immediately looked to see if Anakin was still here. I already knew he wasn't, but I was just hoping he was. When I looked over I saw something on the nightstand. It was a note. I reached over and grabbed it, and started to read. Dear Padmè, I hate leaving you like this, but I must. I have to leave now so I can be on time. There is not one time I would spend not thinking about you. I miss you already, my love. I love you more than all the stars in the galaxy and some. Anakin. He is the sweetest. I miss him so much.
I decided to go ahead and get dressed. I put on a dark blue dress, that went to my knees, and black leggings. I wanted to be comfortable today because I thought that I would take a walk or fly my ship around. When I walked out of my room I was meeted by Dormè. "Good morning, Senator.", she greeted me. "Good morning, Dormè.", I nodded to her.
I started off towards the window to look out when Dormè quickly pulled me back. "M'lady, we need to go now.", she said. "Why?", I asked. "We have learned there is an assassination attempt today. We need you to leave immediately. The Jedi are sending someone to come here and get you to safety.", she explained. I really hope they send Anakin, but what are the chances of that? "Yes, Dormè.", I said. Just then I heard the door open. I looked over and saw Obi-Wan. No I was hoping it was Anakin. "Senator Amidala,", Obi-Wan began,"I was wondering if it was okay if Anakin came here." Just then Anakin came out from behind him, smiling. "Yes, that would be great.", I said smiling back.
"Ok great,", he said to me then turned to Anakin,"Anakin make sure you do what you've been told." "Yes, Master.", Anakin said. With that Obi-Wan nodded then left. Dormè told me to pack my things so I went to my room. Anakin followed closely behind. When I got in my room and shut the door I hugged Anakin. "I missed you so much.", he said. "I missed you.", I said. We let go and I started to pack. When I was done, Dormè said,"We need you to go to Corusant and get an apartment there. That is where you will be." I nodded and Anakin and I left.
"I get to stay with you for a few days, to make sure you're safe.", he said on the way there. "Really? I thought you would have to leave once I got to Crousant.", I said. "No, I have to make sure you are safe.", he said. "Not that I don't want you to stay, but I'm sure I would be fine.", I said. "Padmè, I'm worried about you. If they didn't let me stay for a few days I would have tried to anyway.", he said. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.", I reassured him. He put the ship in auto pilot and grabbed my hands. "There have been many attempts to assassinate you.", he said looking into my eyes. "But has any of them worked?", I asked him. "Well, no. One could though!", he said looking down. "Anakin, I'll be fine. Please don't worry about me. I'm more worried about you. I mean, you go out into danger and you could get killed! I try not to think about it, but I can't. What if-", I said before he cut me off.
"Padmè, I'll be fine. Please don't worry about me.", he said using my own words. I laughed, "As long as you don't worry about me." With that he kissed me. Even though he wasn't gone long at all, I missed him. He put the ship off of auto pilot and started to land. I reached over to grab my bags, but Anakin quickly got them before me. "Allow me, M'lady.", he said. I love how he says M'lady.
We found the perfect apartment. It wasn't too big for people to think there was two people, but not too small for the both of us. After packing up, Anakin and I finally got to relax. We sat on the couch just looking out the window. For a while I forgot about everything. Then I remembered he must be hungry. I am hungry. "Oh, you must be hungry! I'll go make something.", I said quickly getting up. He didn't argue with that.
Anakin told me the attempt was made, but they didn't catch him or her over dinner. He was mad too. I told him, "It will be okay. They don't even know where I'm at." He felt better after that.
A few days passed and it was time for Anakin to go. I could see the worry in his eyes. "It will be okay. Dormè will be arriving soon.", I said to him. He nodded. "Goodbye, my love. I will see you soon.", he said then kissed me. "Goodbye, Ani.", I said. He shut the door and was gone again.

Authors Note:
Hopefully this chapter was longer. I have been noticing some mistakes in my other chapters, I try to fix them all. Hopefully there are none in this one, if there is please excuse them. I hope you like this. Thanks for reading!
Anakin + Padmè Forever!