52 | i hate sprite with a passion

A/n: wow look at that it's an iconic youtuber's old outro song! i wonder who it could be :0 

-

"toga, what the hell is this?" 

toga was seated at kurogiri's bar, scrolling through her phone and gushing over pictures of her crush, midoriya, from this year's sport's festival. he looked even better than last year! 

"hm?" she hummed to the voice, eyes glued to her phone as she placed a hand on her hot, red cheek. she shouldn't be so selfish right now with all the preparation the league was to do before their check-up on one of their new members, but she just couldn't help but take a moment out of her day to admire midoriya's fluffy green locks and fit body. not to mention those glimmering eyes...

"toga!" her phone was snatched from her and slammed on the counter. she giggled. "i told you already, once you fulfill mine and tomura's orders, you can stare at that guy all you want. now, take a look at this contract, who is that in this very picture?" toga looked up to take the sheet of paper in front of her, and there he was standing before her, kai, aka the vsco villain. he had changed his look entirely, and was now a villain of simplicity, no title and no name but his own.

toga huffed, why was she under the control of someone who was the exact same age as her? this wasn't fair, but for some reason she wasn't willing to suck all his blood out and kill him...there was something about him that made him fit to be a leader, so she stayed put and listened anyway.

her yellow eyes scanned over the paper, and oh! she remembered what this was about, now. "ouuu! modomi, she's so pretty...i want to suck suck suck all her cute tasty blood...hehe!" she squealed in delight, tossing the paper onto the counter and grabbing her phone back, continuing to daydream about her crush.

toga and twice had been in charge of recruiting a new member for the league, and of course they went with the prettiest person they could find, not taking into account their IQ...

"hush, will you? that's my point exactly. why did you choose her out of all the candidates to go be a spy?! you know how bad she is at keeping secrets. if someone knew about her quirk and what it could do, she'd be done in an instant. manipulating an entire year of classes isn't easy, toga!" he grit his teeth, staring her down. she hummed in response, lost in her own thoughts.

"fine then, miss silent treatment. i've got a game for you." toga's smirk widened as she looked towards him, curious as to what he meant by 'game'.

kai held his hand out, watching as a knife emerged from his palm. he gripped the handle tightly, and came around behind toga, holding the blade over her throat. "how about a knife fight, huh? you like those things, don't you.." he asked her, and her heart leaped. 

"keheh...of course! just you wait little kai, i'm going to murder you!" she pulled her own knife out from her pocket, grazing his shirt with the sharp blade, forgetting about midoriya in an instant. and if he was being honest, kai had a little crush of his own...

he pulled away from her neck, letting the knife fly over her head, squatting low on the ground as she hopped off her chair excitedly. "you better hurry up and catch me, then. tomura's coming back early today." he smirked.

-

"hey, neito! how are ya?" y/n spoke through her phone, going through her clean clothes and picking an outfit to wear for tomorrow's big dinner with everyone on the trip. 

"fine...? why are you calling me, you pretty little thing...shouldn't you be out with that man-whore, bakugou and his little boyfriend?" he responded, glancing at his alarm clock. it read 5pm, which meant it was 12am where y/n was. 

y/n giggled, "boyfriend? ohhh, you mean kirishima, don't you...nah, we haven't done anything together in a while, to be honest! and no, we aren't allowed to be out after 9pm here since it's a new area to us. anyway...i have something to ask you if you don't mind?" y/n held up one of her shirts, shaking her head. nah, floral wasn't going to look good with her checkered pants.

"what, you finally admit i'm hotter than that deranged pomeranian and want to date me? well, i adore that you're interested in me, but i'd rather not get involved with someone who's constantly being guarded by a firecracker." he stated proudly. y/n sighed, shaking her head and smiling. 

"no, neito. that's not what i called to tell you, haha. but good try!" y/n laughed, hearing him groan. 

"what a tease, y/n..." he faked a sniffle, and y/n raised a brow in suspicion. "but fine, get on with it already...kendo wants me to take macho metal over here to the kitchen to cook some meat with her for dinner." he scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"aw, say hi to tetsu for me, i miss him..." she pouted, adjusting her phone so she could use both hands to arrange her clothes on her bed. "anyway, you know modomi yorasa, right? the stuck up girl who's a tad worse than you?" y/n joked.

"you called to talk about her? my god, i can't even begin to tell you the horrors she bestowed upon us when entering the hero course. that lady...she's..."

y/n finished his sentence, "insane? yeah, i know...she's been going on a rampage lately trying to form some sort of brainwashing thing with my class ever since our trip started. for some reason me, katsuki and denki aren't affected by her quirk or whatever it is that she's using to make everyone love her." y/n explained, hanging the rest of her shirts up in her closet.

"brainwashing? that sounds like...y/n, you're in big trouble over there, you know." he closed his eyes, thinking of shinso. if his quirk wasn't the highest brainwashing could go, then the whole of class A had to act fast, or yorasa would take over everything.

"well, you catch on quick...any idea what her quirk is called? vlad must've made her take the quirk apprehension test when she came to school for the first time, right?" y/n asked, folding some of her discarded choices of pants. 

"yes...i do remember that day, she practically used everyone around her to complete all of the tasks. i think her quirk was called...queen or something like that...no, royal orders? hm, that one seems better. yeah, royal orders." he informed her, nodding his head.

"hm. it's more powerful than shinso's by the looks of it, you sure that's the name?"

"100%. i don't lie, y/n." he told her.

"great. thanks for the help, neito." she said with a smile.

"anytime, y/n."

beep.