WHY BECK WTFH!!!!

Jades POV
I wake up to see that cat took Evelyn to school so I got up and put on a black crop top, black tights, a black sckirt, a black jacket thing and black boots. I then grabbed the girls and went to party City and picked up the decorations I ordered and then went to the grocery store. When I got home I saw cat,Sam,dice and bummer watching tv. I put the girls in there room and then grabbed my siserces from the sisoring and walked in screaming "NO!!!!!!!"

 I put the girls in there room and then grabbed my siserces from the sisoring and walked in screaming "NO!!!!!!!"

Everyone stated at me I then started swingingy siserces on my finger

Then as Evelyn raan in the door from the bus I saw beck come in and kiss me

Then as Evelyn raan in the door from the bus I saw beck come in and kiss me. I emeitly pushed him away and walked over to my window and I told everyone that this song was meant for beck and cat " now after this song I want you to leave beck. He said ok then then music started
Act like it's in her living room, Tori and Becks talk and everyone in the background and act like it's more to break up with people plz and thanks.

After the song I looked at beck and told him " plz leave me and my kids alone I love someone else and you have a girlfriend and cat I'm breaking up with you I love someone eles. Then everyone left.
At Evelyns birthday party
Evelyn's POV
I'm running around playing with my friends Emma,Luna and star. My mom is talking to Sam and cat is talking to beck. My mom then stands in the front of the living room and said "everyone plz ok pay attention. Evelyn wanted me to sing this song take a hint."

Jade's POV
As I was finishing imwe heared a gun shot and cat jumped infront of me and the bullet went straight through her heart. People started crying but me and Sam just sat there. I grabbed Evelyn and took her to her room. The party ended, beck and Trina were arrested and now I'm just getting the girls ready for bed. I put the twins in a couple sleepers and Evelyn in a black crop top and some black shorts and then I got in bed.