=34=

Yoongi closed his laptop with a groan, studying without Jimin was boring and he hadn't been able to get in much contact with him either.

"Maybe because he's been studying... there's only one week left afterall" he murmured to himself.

He grabbed his phone and looked at it.  When Yoongi messaged him in the morning he said he was going to revise the whole day so he also grabbed his wallet and headed out of the house, getting on his bike to head over to Jimin's place.

Yoongi stopped at a convenience store and bought a few of Jimin's favourite snacks and drinks, knowing he must be busy studying since they didn't even see each other for a week and every time Yoongi messaged him he'd say he's studying and he knew how much grades meant to Jimin.

Once he stopped his bike in front of Jimin's house he grabbed the bag full of snacks and walked over to the front door, ringing the doorbell and waiting, shivering slightly since the weather had gotten a bit colder.

"Oh, Yoongi!" Jimin's mother smiled making him smile in return. "Hi Mrs. Park, can I see Jimin?"

"Oh, he went out to lunch with someone...he said he told you" she said in confusion.

"Oh, haha...yes! He did. Right, I totally forgot" he lied with a chuckle. "Umm, who did he go out with?" he asked.

"I'm not sure but I think it's someone called Taehyung. He's been calling and texting and meeting him up the past week" she said after a moment.

"So all this time... he's been ignoring me for Taehyung? He lied to me saying he was studying. Denying each time I wanted meet up..." Yoongi thought to himself.

"Right, okay. I'll contact him" he smiled at her and bowed, turning around and leaving.

And so Yoongi went to every dining place that Jimin loved and stopped at the 5th place. He got off the bike and instantly eyes landed on Jimin who was sitting at a booth with Taehyung.

He took his phone out and called him. He watched at how Jimin looked at his phone, picking it up and pressing something and instantly Yoongi's call ended. He watched him type away on his phone and in a second he got a message.

Minie ❤️
Sorry I'm in English tution at the moment. I'll call you as soon as class ends 💕

Yoongi frowned, why was Jimin lying to him like this? He was so confused but more than that anger started to take over when he saw how Jimin reached out and gently grabbed Taehyung's hand. He didn't waste a second and stomped into the restaurant and stopped right at the booth, not even sparing a glance at Taehyung.

"English class huh?"