Fuck Enzos

- Hey Hop! - Joyce looked at the opening door of Malvald's as Hopper entered the store. - how's it going?

- Good. Just dropped El and Mike to school and I'm off to work myself.

- Mike? Someone is starting to accept the fact that his little girl is growing up, huh? - she chuckled. - I guess my heart to heart idea worked - Joyce added.

- I think it did. - Hopper smiled- Since I came back, El seems to spend more time with me than Mike. I know it's because of what happened, but still it's nice to have more father-daughter time with her.

- I told you that it will work. I'm kind of a parenting genius. - Joyce joked. - You gain that skill once you become a single parent and have to deal with two teenagers by yourself- she continued.

- Well, I'm glad it worked. - Hopper laughed - I even had a movie night with two of them last night and that Mike kid is really starting to grow on me. He's polite and respectful. And on top of that I can see that he really cares about El.

- Oh yeah, after you were gone for so long, Mike's behavior changed a lot. - Joyce said - He blamed himself for being so rude to you and never apologizing. He was a big support for El. He knew how much she missed you during those 7 months.

- Really?

- Oh yeah! Even when we moved to Chicago for couple months he would visit us with Nancy every weekend just to be there for El.

- Every weekend? But that's like 5 hour drive from here to Chicago.

- You know what they say, - Joyce looked at Hop
- love makes you crazy.

As she said that an awkward silence filled the room. Her beautiful brown eyes met his. Love makes you crazy. Both of them knew something about that. Ever since Joyce and the kids found Hopper in the upside down, Hopper was trying to find an opportunity to tell her what he really feels. Same with Joyce. She wanted to tell Hopper just how much she missed him. When she saw him in the Upside Down for the first time since 7 months all she wanted to do was hug him and kiss him and tell him just how much she loved him. Unfortunately, the kids were around as well as Murray (who by the way has been very helpful throughout the whole thing) so Joyce decided to wait with admitting her feelings until Hop gets better and they have some alone time together.

- So, - Hopper snapped back to reality - I was thinking that maybe we could go on that Enzos date tonight? - he asked nervous- The kids are all having a sleepover at Mike's house. You know another D&D campaign. What do you think?

- Pick me up at 7 - Joyce didn't hesitate for a second.

Finally, she will have him all to herself. Just them two. She was dreaming about this day for the past 7 months. When Hopper was gone she would always imagine this moment. Their perfect date at Enzos. She even bought a dress in hope that one day he will come backs and they will go on that planned date.

- Really?

- You want me to change my mind Hop? - she chuckled.

- Hell no - Hopper joked - I'll pick you up at 7.

- I can't wait - Joyce smiled as she leaned closer to him and kissed his cheek.

Hopper was never so excited and happy. Same with Joyce. Both of them felt like two teenagers in love. Crazy in love. It was like the good old days when they were dating in high school. Oh how they both missed those days. Now they felt like universe is giving them a second chance in life. All the struggles they had to go through: divorces, losing a kid(Sara) , gaining a kid (El) and dealing with this whole lab situation. At first they hated life for all this pain, but than they realized that all these horrible things managed to bring them back together again. As they say after every storm there's a rainbow.