"College Of Return"

The characters are all back!

Nina: Nina decided to come back when Eddie lost his powers because now they can go near each other again.
Fabian: Fabian has always been here but will be in a bit of a pickle in season 1/3 of College Of Anubis.
Amber: Amber finished Fashion School and wanted to go to college and she thought what better one then the Anubis one.
Patricia: Patricia has always been here but a new arrival might come that will shock everyone.
Alfie: Alfie has trouble because he's dating Willow but he secretly wants to be with Amber.
Eddie: Eddie is planning on having no drama this year but maybe he'll cause some along the way
Dex, Cassie and Erin: We're newbies, we are only in the House not the College but we will be helping the sibunas as much as we can.
Willow: I feel like everyone has a secret that's everyone knows but me!
KT: My grandad is resting with Harriet Denby.
Mick: I'm back and I have no idea what's happening I feel in the blue.
Mara: Mick's back and as much as I hate to admit it I kinda wanna be with him instead of Fabian.
Jerome: I can't wait to spend time with Joy again.
They are all the kids in the College + House of Anubis. Here are the teachers:
Mr Sweet (headmaster of the school)
Miss Daphne (she's back)
Mr Winkler (he's also back)
Victor Rodenmaar (don't see much, caretaker of Anubis House)
Miss Blackburn (caretaker of the College of Anubis)
These are all the main characters in the spin off of House Of Anubis. I hope you enjoy!