A sick day with a Happy End

Probably one of my worst fanfics ever lol

this just came up in my mind... I've been tired these days, but I love AtsuHina ^^

I tried to make it as good as possible... oh well

If it's no good, don't sue me... all charges go to my mind, the real criminal...

Enjoy (?)

-----------------------

Black Jackal was at a training camp with a few other teams. Hinata was excited, it had been a long time since he was at a camp like this. He giggled as he remember that one time he infiltrated Shiratorizawa. The ginger boy suddenly started to cough and sneeze. He shook himself from that surprise and went off to the other teams.

Atsumu, Bokuto and Sakusa watched the boy run around making friends and smiled at his behaviour. Bokuto being Bokuto, ran towards Hinata, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. His loud voice rang throw the cafeteria.

Once their two teammates pulled them away from the others, they sat down and ate their food. Atsumu and Sakusa ate a normal pace, while Bokuto stuffed his mouth with food. Hinata on the other hand, was eating less, but they thought that he was just excited to play.

"Miya!! Sakusa!! The coach is calling you"

The two growned and stood up, waving at their friends. Hinata put the chopsticks down and held a hand to his chest, coughing.

Bokuto frowned and sat next to the boy and put a hand on his forehead. "HEY HEY HEY!!! YOU ARE BURNING UP HINATA!!!"
The ginger looked up at Bokuto and immediately regretted his decision, because now he felt dizzy and saw black dots. The older waved a hand infront of Hinata and then caught the boy as he fell unconscious.

~Timeskip 1 hour later~

"Gosh, that coach doesn't know when to stop talking" Atsumu and Sakusa walked to the dorm, the blond stretching himself.

"GUYS!!!" came the loud voice of no one else but our resident owl, Bokuto.

"Turn down your volume!! What's up?" Sakusa glared at the loud boy.

"Hinata is sick!!!" now that had both of them come to an halt. "He is SICK??" they said in unison.

"Yes!! I don't know what to do!! Normally it's Akaashi who knows such things!! AKAAAASSHHEEEE WHERE ARE YOUUUU???"

"I'm gonna take care of Hinata" Sakusa and Atsumu said at the same time.

They turned to face each other and glared. "I'm going to take care of Hinata!!!" the both said in unison. The two teammates keep arguing, while Bokuto looked from one person to the other.

"You guys really like Hinata, huh?" he said with a smile.

Sakusa and Atsumu turned to Bokuto.

"Of course, I like him!!"

"Of course, I love him!!"

Suddenly there was silence.

Nobody said a thing.

Even the crickets stopped.

"Hold up!! Wait a second!! You both like-like Hinata??" Bokuto's eyes widen, pointing at them.

"I-It's not li-like-like... I like Hinata, because he gives off innocence and pureness... And how can you not like a sunshine like that? It's impossible" Sakusa said with a slight tint of pink on his cheeks, which he quickly hid with his mask.