Love tied in a Ring

⚠ SMUT WARNING ⚠

Idol Atsumu & Pre-school Teacher Shoyo

After a 3-month tour, Atsumu comes back and the first thing he does when he is home...

Devour Hinata Shouyou~

Fluff and Smut - what a good combination XD

----------------------------------

The flight from America to Japan was way too fucking long. Atsumu was groaning loudly. Osamu hit him over the back of his head. "Would you shut the hell up? You've been doing that since we left. What the hell is wrong with you?"

Atsumu didn't even have the energy to glare at his brother, he leaned against thd window. "I wanna see Shoyo~" His twin rolled his eyes "You've only been separated for 3 months not 3 years" The blond gasped "3 months almost feel like 3 years, okay!! Wouldn't you miss your lover even if you were gone for 3 days?" The gray-haired shook his head. "No, I wouldn't" "What are you talking about? I know you, we are Twins!! You would definitely miss your lover"

"Just because we are Twins, it doesn't mean that we are 100% the same. Or are you saying that I have a shot at Hinata?" Osamu looked at him. Atsumu's face was red and he waved his fist in the air. "If you dare get anywhere near my Shoyo, I will beat you up even if you are my twin"

"So don't say useless stuff like that and go to sleep" his twin brother said, put his headphones and sleeping mask and turned away. Atsumu got his phone out and looked through the pictures of Hinata. He smiled and slowly fell asleep.

~Japan, Tokyo Elementary~

"Now little kiddos, let's do some painting!!" Hinata clapped his hands and the little children laughed happily. They got their water colours and sat around the table. The ginger put on a CD, which happened to be his boyfriend's. Not like he did that on purpose, no, he would never. Unlike all the other Black Jackal albums, this one had soft songs with slow music. It was perfect and the children loved it. Hinata sat back and watched the kids, while listening to Atsumu's voice.

'I miss him so much... I wonder when he'll be back... hahhh' he sighed.

He called him earlier but for some reason his phone was out of service. Then he remembered that Atsumu was probably sleeping. He sighed again. He really liked Atsumu, but his fans didn't know that he was in a relationship or that he was gay.

'There were probably some pretty girls over there... They would love to be with Atsumu... But he is with me... What will happen when they find out that he is going out with a guy??' he was insecure.

There was a tap to his knee. He looked down at a little girl with owlish eyes. "What is it Keiko-chan?" "Uncle Hina, you look sad..." she mumbled. Hinata almost squealed at her cuteness and picked her up when she made grabby hands. "I'm alright Keiko-chan, just thinking about a lot of things."

The bell rang and it was time for the kids to get picked up by their parents. Hinata placed Keiko down when he saw Akaashi. The little girl smiled and ran over to him. "Papa!!!" The older man lifted her up and pulled her closer, nuzzling noses. It was a loving sight to see. Hinata and Akaashi had a small conversation before Akaashi and Keiko left.

Hinata was in his classroom, cleaning up the mess that was created by the little monsters. In the background, the album was still playing and Hinata was slowly swaying his hips to the rhythm. The ginger was so focused on his task, that he didn't hear the door open or the footsteps getting closer to him. He stood up and was suddenly hugged from behind. He froze in place, his eyes widen. 'What to do? What if this is some murderer?' his heart was racing, but then he heard the voice, he longed to hear.