eddy and aidan part 2 (( FULL SMUT))

Eddys pov

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Why is this happening to me!!!!Aidan told me to hang out with him after school again, and REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEND LAST TIME??? At least we're in a more public place this time so he probably won't do anything.

Me and aidan are at KFC right now, silently eating our food, i didnt get much just a mountain dew, aidan got chips. At some point while eating I looked over at Aidan to see what hes doing. He's staring down at his phone. Before I even realize how long I've been looking he looks up at me and smirks. I turn away blushing.

Why does this guy get to me so easily??

I take another sip of my drink before feeling my phone vibrate signaling that I have a notification. Its a text from aidan...

Aidan 🍆: I saw you looking at me 😉

No I wasn't!! :🍑Eddy

Aidan 🍆: Why are you blushing then? 😝

I'm not! Fuck u man... :🍑Eddy

Aidan🍆:  Why don't you?

... :🍑Eddy

Aidan🍆: Meet me in the disabled toilets in 5 minutes 😘
Read 4:48pm

WTF!!!

Suddenly Aidan stands up, throws his empty box away and walks off....

HOLY SHIT WAIT WHAT THE FUCK WHAT DO I DO!!!???

I see him walk into the unisex toilets and lock the door.
My phone vibrates again...

Aidan 🍆: Knock on the door twice when your ready~
Read 4:50pm

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Should I actually go in??? Should i just leave?? No that would be rude... Should I say i dont want to do this??? Well that would be a lie....

I take a deep breath in and throw my rubbish away and walk over to the door, i knock twice like he said... It clicks unlocked so i open the door and walk in, closing and locking it behind me.
I turn around and im suddenly held by the wrists which are pinned up to the door above my head, some how... Im litterly taller then him wtf.
He roughly kisses me, at first i was frozen because i wasnt expecting it but soon melted in and kissed him back, trying to catch our breath in-between kisses as often as we could.

He stopped out of breathe, so was I, still holding my wrists on the door. Our heavy breathing was the only sound in the room as we looked at each other. He let's go and starts taking his shirt off and throwing it to the ground as I followed. Once mine was off he grabbed my face and continued to make out with me. My arms wrapping around his waist. He bites my lips and presses his tonge asking for entrance which I grant.

After a while he stops kissing me and pulls down my pants. He puts his hand in my underwear and grabs my dick as he starts making out with me again. He starts moving his hand up and down making me moan in-between kisses.
He stops and stands back,  dropping everything and leaving them on the floor, condom already on. He takes of my underwear and throws them god knows where before turning me around and bending me over.

" Its your first time so ill prep you." He wipers into my ear as he puts a finger in my ass, Making me hiss in pain.
He starts moving in and out slowing getting faster. After a bit he sticks another finger in.
This continues under he fits 3 in before taking them all out.

"Do you think your ready?~" he hums.

"Just put it in already." I reply before he shoves his dick in all the way.

"Ahh~~" i moan from the sudden pleasure.

He starts to moving in and out of me gradually getting faster.

"Mmm~~ ah-fuck-~" I continue to moan.

Why did his parents have go interrupt this last time?

He continues to fuck me until I start to leak.

"A-aidan~ I.. I'm gonna~..."
"Go ahead, cum~"
With those words I let it all out and cummed onto my chest and a little onto the wall.

Shit....

Following after aidan cums and moans.

We clean up and out our clothes back on.
"Thanks for the fun~" he says and winks just before he leaves and closes the door behind him. I walk over and lock it so someone doesn't come in

.....

HOLY SHIT THAT JUST HAPPEND!!

((745 words))