1

Between Fields of pink flowers, a softness adoring the aura of the oxygen you breath or feel

Between Fields of pink flowers, a softness adoring the aura of the oxygen you breath or feel. A smile latched onto your lips as you hold up your palm to protect the man that laid on your lap from the sunlight squinting into his perfect eyes.

An airy chuckle escapes his pressed lips, a small smile latching onto his mouth as he opens his eyes, meeting by an angelic face adorning a curtain of hair covering your face from anyone else but him.

He holds out for your palm, pressing a tender kiss onto your knuckles and resting it on his chest.

"Your hands will grow tired, my love. besides, it's not that bad." He tried to debate, not very believing either wise by how he started to blink his eyes, only to then sit up and slightly starting to rub around his irises.

"Don't do that." You stop him and he stops in motion, smiling and turning towards you.

Eyes as soft as clouds, pure love pooling around the crevice of his eyes.

"My girl." He whispers softly, leaning forward, his his arms besides your waist and you willingly fall into the sea of flowers as he hovers over you, a tender emotion so fresh that anyone from a mile away could write poetry over the distant love that hangs on his gentle face.

Your fingers reach towards to crawl slowly up his arms, then eventually to settle on his shoulders as he slowly leans down to peck at your skin, a soft giggle leaving your lips to mark your innocence, one that he'd swore he'd protect.

"Jimin, please." You chuckle as he continues to kiss down your neck, ticklish in feeling. His touch as soft as feathers as he lingers over your skin. A small smile on his lips as he hears you feign over his touch and he continues to shower you with loving kisses, the last one to stop at your lips.

You both hum, small gentle moans leaving both of your chests as your bodies end up weaving over the pink flowers.

You push onto him and he gladly falls on his back as you climb over him, lips painting small clusters of crimson blemishes all over his neck and he hums in satisfaction, content with everything and anything your doing.

His fingers land on your hips, his mind falling in sudden realization as he holds you fully. His fingers never really had a destination to land, not really until he felt the home of your skin. And since then, he really never wanted to leave.

Always wanting to touch a little more, hug you a little more, kiss you a little more, love you a little more.

Generous, he was always very generous while expressing his love for you. In any way, he was match-made.

Letting you rile away his worries, his mind with one name spiraling like a shark to its prey, his vocabulary with one name as he ever so tenderly lets it off of him every time you did something.

You chuckle, moving away with a content sigh and a fairies smile over your lips.

"Did I ever tell you about a fantasy I have?" You asked, tracing the little marks you left with the pad of your finger.

"Tell me." He demands, skin trailing along your movement.

"I want to go on top of one of those forbidden mountains, stay a night there with you."

He adored every single word that left your lips, how you looked down out of shyness while mentioning about the night and how red your cheeks had gotten while thinking about it.

"You want to spend a night with me?" An amused smile made its way up his lips and you whined, hitting his chest.

"Is that all you got from that sentence?"

He giggled, tapping your pouty lips and sitting up abruptly, causing you to yelp and slid around his lap.

He holds you in place and pecks your lips twice.

"Then let's do it."