Six

Alois ran for his life with his little brother Luka in his arms. The two had been brought with sereval other children to be slaves or housekeepers to the rich of this region of the world. Luka was sick when they were caught by now he was gone and Alois wanted nothing more then to see their captures killed. Little did Alois know his wish would be carried out within mere seconds after they children were dragged by chains into the forest.

"This is crazy," the man just behind the pale blonde said shacking. "This is Her realm... We're going to be killed if She finds out we're here."

Who is She? Alois thought as he held onto his brother's corpse tightly.

"The Jaguar Girl won't know we are here if you lot shut the hell up!" The ringleader yelled unaware he had alerted Cielia of their spot.

The sound of animals hurrying away from the group made one sound easy to hear. It was Cielia growling within the middle of the trees.

"She knows. She knows!" The first man shouts wanting to leave. "I didn't sign up for this! I'm out!"

With that the said man ran off leaving the children with only one guard and the ringleader. The leader aimed his gun for small girl's head trying to shut her up. Yet before he could fire a blur hit the man in the side knocking him to the ground. The children scrambled to hide behind a tree all but Alois.

He was frozen in place as he watched the girl disappear into the thicket of leaves and reappeared above the second man. She jumped down letting her weight and gravity snap the man's neck. His friend turned at this sound and Alois rammed into his capture after his shoved his brother off to another child. Cielia watched to see what would happen with Alois getting tackled and choking by the man's hands squeezing.

Yet Alois clawed at his eyes and press his thumbs into the sockets blinding of the man's skull. The man let go and Alois reached for the man's knife and slashed at him wildly even after he was dead the blonde's movements slowed. Finally he dropped to his knees and fainted from all the chaos.

The Tribes had come to see what happened and to their shock at least 17 children were huddled together for warmth. Agreeing to try and evenly slip the group leaving Alois up to Cielia's choice. Luka was buried by the group near Cielia's mother which made the jaguar girl understand they were a family even if they were to be spilt up. Cielia moved to Alois who wasn't awake and moved him to be on her back so she could move without much trouble. Another jaguar took the boy and followed Cielia to her den and placed the boy inside of her fur nest.

Cielia laid down beside the blonde curling around him and keeping an eye out for the boy. She started licking his hair and face free of blood before she settled down to sleep. When the morning sun rose into the sky Alois woke up to a warm body next to him. Looking to his left a bluenette lay with her head pointed at the cave entrance and her gaze on the floor.

The blonde shifted in fur nest as he sat up to stretch yawning loudly in the process. The bluenette stretch like a cat her back cracking in several places and she blinked at the blonde before heading for the opening of her den. Alois looked around and found a fresh killed boar the sight made him sick. Cielia hearing him turned nudging him to lay back down on his side away from the kill.

Getting some of the meat stripped from the bones and chewed thinly by Cielia, she turned her gaze back to the blonde she saved. He wouldn't eat the though meat without help and she knew how to deal with this. Nudging the shredded meat at the blonde's lips he ate the meat as Cielia feed him like a new cub on milk.