Jon Hamm

Jon invited you to his cousins wedding, you were thrilled to go, you knew how much Jon liked you. By the end of the wedding you were a tiny bit tipsy, but not enough to not know what was going on. You sat outside with Jon, no one else was around. You sat facing him, while he faced you, you had one leg tucked under you and the other leg draped on his thigh. You guys talked and laughed about random things, and eventually he put his right hand on your thigh. You felt warm and tingly, partly from all the champagne and also because of the handsome man in front of you. 

"We should go back to the room," you suggested. Jon smiled and nodded. He helped you up and guided you back to the elevators. You wanted to start making love to him now, but unfortunately people joined in with you and Jon in the elevators. It was a tight squeeze in the elevator, you were backed into the corner while Jon towered over you with his hand balancing his weight over you. 

Finally you made it in your room with Jon, having the desperately needed privacy. The instant Jon shut the hotel room door and locked it, he rushed to you kissing you hard and passionately. His tongue felt like magic against yours. He pushed you against the wall, keeping your lips locked with his and picking you up the floor. You got so caught up with kissing him that when he threw you onto the bed it surprised you. You prop yourself up with your elbows and watch him over you taking off his belt and pants. You quickly pull of your dress and take off your underwear. 

"You're so beautiful," Jon says before climbing on top of you. Kissing your mouth before he begins on your neck. You begin to let out soft moans from the intoxicating feeling of Jon's mouth on your skin, you can tell the sounds you're making are driving him wild. 

"Please Jon," you beg for him to put it in you. "Please." 

He smiles devilishly and put his finger in your mouth, he watches you suck it. He inserts himself in you and you let out a loud gasp. 

"Oh, Jon," you moan. You can't believe that not all his length is inside you, you feel like you're already going to burst with pleasure. He begins in slow pace, making sure you feel him inside you. It's too slow to make you climax but it sure is driving you crazy. 

"You feel so good," Jon moans. "Oh my gosh."

Hearing Jon moan drives you even crazier. He begins on your neck again, still giving a slow pace that is edging you closer and closer. 

He rose up, still inside of you and began to go faster and deeper inside of you. "Jon!" you practically scream. He's holding on to your legs, slamming into you. He keeps going and you feel like you're at your brink of pleasure, until he brings your legs closer to your chest. Putting yourself in a position where you are completely open to Jon, feeling every inch of him inside and feeling how deep he actually is. 

"Jon, I-I'm gonna," you barely speak or think. All you can feel is the pleasure he is giving you. 

"Cum, baby," he moans. His voice guides you into the most powerful climax you've ever felt. Your moans are loud and you're begging for breath by the time he's finished. He moans loudly and gives one last thrust. He lays next to you and kisses you. You stare at each other, studying each others features until you fall asleep.