Namgi ~baby it's cold outside

"Bub didn't I warn you to bundle up? Now look you're burning up! Yoongi I tell you things for a reason." Namjoon grunts in annoyance.

"Yoonie is sorry. I felt hot. I thought I didn't need a jacket. I should have listened to hyung." I stammer as I feel my lips tremble. I see the disappointment quickly vanish from hyung's face and a new emotion appears.

"Baby no it's alright don't cry. Joonie isn't mad. I'm just worried about your health that's all." Namjoon murmurs in a hushed apologetic tone. I snuggle into his cool embrace. His cling is nipping at the touch setting my whole body up in smoke. Just as if I felt like I could stay that way for eternity he released me from his grip."Let's get you changed into some warm toasty clothes and fed." He says with a heartwarming grin settling his dimple on display. He reaches down for my hand and puts a tightened hold on it. We make way to our room and he orders me to sit on the bed. "How about this one short stack? It's both super warm and adorable!" He squeals revealing my ashen cat onesie. I bounce in my seat nodding. "Good choice doll. I felt you'd think so as well." He says with his signature smirk. "Lift your arms up now prince so we can get this shirt off." He implies nudging gently at my sides.

"Magic word first." I playfully pout waiting for his reply.

"Yoongi is baby." He sighs jokingly putting his forehead into his palms. I release a giggle and lift up my arms letting him take off my tee shirt. I then get up and let him help me take off my leggings. Being extra careful not to trip over my two left feet. Once he finishes undressing me I get to be greeted with the warm surprise of my onesie. I nuzzle my face into the fluffy material and beam my gummy smile. "Baby is snug. I can check that off the list of things to do. Now let's go get you something to chow down." He leads the way to the kitchen and I take my seat at the table. "What do you want to eat lovebug?" He questions leaning on the counter chin rested in his hands.

I tap my chin to then flash my pointer finger in the air. "Chicken nuggies please!!" I squawk as I wag my bottom back and forth showing off my onesie tail. "And remember Joonie fifteen nuggies because even numbers are nasty." I express my disgust with gagging noises.

"Gosh, Yoongi you're so peculiar. Who doesn't like even numbers! I swear this must be a rebellions phase or something."

"Odd numbers for life!" I holler crashing my fists onto the table. I soon have my dino tray placed in front of me with my request of nuggies; fifteen to be exact. I begin to munch away not caring to ask for any honey mustard since I didn't feel like changing once again, due to an accidental spill. I finish up eating and find Joonie sitting on the couch watching the news. Typical yet boring. He turns to my direction and greets me with a tight bear hug. "No Joonie stop you're going to break my bones, you buffoon." I gasp out jabbing his face away as he attempted to attack with raspberry kisses.

"Ok fine. I get the point feisty pants. I'll just give my kisses to someone else." My eyes swell up in disbelief.

"You better not! Joonie you're mine and only mine!" I whine out feeling a pang of jealousy.

"I'm kidding. Relax I love you and only you Yoonie." I peek open my eyes to see another smirk appear on his face. "And maybe Mr. Meow as well." He chuckles raising my beloved stuff animal above me. "Now come on you had an eventful day. Let's go get you into bed so you can lose this temperature."

Ooof ok so a short story??? Feedback will be appreciated as always!! Also, ship requests are welcomed!! Thank you for reading!