Plan

There you stood in Law arms as he was fast asleep

There you stood in Law arms as he was fast asleep. You were thinking of a plan to escape him but you new that you have to be smart with it.

You knew for a fact that Law was not dumb at all, he has to be smarter than you. Many thoughts of escape plan was filling up your head, you have to be smart with your plan; but first you need some few things to get done.

First you need to gain his trust so you can walk around the cave freely. Second you need to where are you, you know for a fact that your in a cave. Third get some useful supplies that can help you escape this hell.

You can fill Law grip get tighter around your waist; he also starts nibbling on your neck. Know for a fact that there going to be marks on you neck now.

"Law can you stop." You whisper to him hopefully he heard you. Law stop for a moment than went back nibbling on your neck again. You were tried of this so you took action in your own hands.

With one of your free hand you push his face out of your neck.

Law started to wake up from what you did to him. "What the hell {__} -ya ?!" Law yelled at you, you can see he was pissed off of you.

"I told you to stop!" You yell back at him. Law look at you with anger face then soft after when you finish your sentence.

Law couldn't get mad at you, you did tell him to stop but he didn't listen.

"Whatever." Law mumbles back at to you as he walk off.

"Oh by the way don't leave this room if you do there would be punishment. When I mean a punishment I will take your virginity away without you consent." With that Law walk off to who knows where.

A couple hours pass by, you were currently on the bed bored out of your mind

A couple hours pass by, you were currently on the bed bored out of your mind. It been two hours since you last saw Law. You didn't dare to step out the room, you know for a fact that he wasn't kidding. Your stomach was growling.

"I'm so hungry." You whine like a five year old girl. You didn't care at all, you care was getting some food into your belly.

"I'm back {__} -ya and I brought some food with me." Law came walking into the room. Law held up a dead fish to your face.

"EWW, I'm not going to eat that!" You yelled back at him, Law gave you a confusing face.

"Why not, it's food." Law answer back at you. 'You got to be kidding me.' You thought to yourself.

"It's not even cook, I'm not eating raw fish. I will eat the fish if it is cook that's finally." You stared back at Law who had that anger mark on his head.

"Why are humans so picky what they eat, you should be thankful that I brought home dinner." Law gave you a annoying expression. "Are you serious, your not going to eat this?"

"Yup, unless it is cook then I will eat it but if not then you can for get about it. I refuse to eat it raw." You turned your head away from Law.

"You got to be kidding me!" Law said back to you. Law walk off with the raw fish in his hand mumbling some words that you couldn't make out but you know for a fact that it was about you not eating the raw fish.

It's his fault for not knowing that you didn't like raw fish, he shouldn't know in the first place. You thought he knew everything about humans but you were dead wrong.

Law came back into the room with the fish that was now cooked. "Here, it's cook perfectly for you to eat it." Law gave you a glare as he hand you the cook fish.

"I can't eat it." You said back to Law who look even more pissed off.

"Why not!" Law had steam coming out of his ears.

"I need a plate, fork and a knife to eat it." You calming reply back to Law who had a done expression on his face.

"You got to be kidding me {__} -ya."