A Brotherly Tickle-Fight

It was Summer, Leon and Hop were at home relaxing on their bunk bed, Leon on the upper bed and Hop on the downer.

Their parents weren't at home and the two brothers were just staying on their own with the mobile looking at Instagram or something like this.
They both wore just a vest and a pair of shorts, it was hot so no need to wear socks or t-shirts...

Hop was getting very bored... he wanted to do something with his brother so he suggested to go for a walk outside but Leon refused, he was so lazy!
Hop wasn't happy about the answer so he tried to find something that could tease his brother... but what?

From the downer bed Hop noticed Leon's loppy foot... with a mischievous face he quickly tickled it and had been a istant reaction! "Hop! Don't!"- ordered Leon but Hop didn't even heard the answer and again he tickled his brother's foot... "Ehehehe... Hop! I said stop...!"- said Leon trying to hold the laughter...

"Oh come on brother... can't you handle some tickle?"- said Hop keeping teasing Leon that immediatly lost his pacience and jumped off the bed.
"Stand up"- said Leon with serious voice... Hop was now a bit afraid and did what his brother asked.
"Do the Charizard pose"- ...Hop did the Charizard Pose and suddenly Leon placed one hand onto Hop's armpit and pushed him on the bed with the other hand 'causing them to fall on the bed!

Hop was lying on his belly with the back up
Leon was onto Hop's body tickling his armpits!

"ahahahahaha! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOHOP! I'M SORRYYY!"- and Leon stopped, he let the guard down and Hop exploited the moment to take advantage!

He strongly hit Leon's face with his head stunning and making him fall on his back, with the belly up.
Hop was sitting between Leon's knees

He now had his brother right foot held between his arms.

Hop immediatly started tickling Leon's big foot so hard! "Never let your guard down fool!"- said Hop :P

Leon broke into a big laughter "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" but he had enough strenght to tickle Hop's ribcage!

They were both laughing so hard when Hop loosened the grip and Leon could free himself.

He pushed his little brother 'causing him to fall on the bed and sat onto his butt, he now had the complete control of the situation; "What now little brat? Ready to pay for having disturbed me?"-

Leon started poking Hop's sides "Ehehehehe nohohoho... Leoohohon! Merchyhyhyhy!!"- begged Hop but Leon didn't stop this time, "I've let my guard down before, I won't make the same mistake dear!"

Without turning on hiself Leon had the full access to Hop's helpless feet so he completly streched his body (he fell onto his back) to reach them and started tickling them devilishly!

Hop was going insane! "AAAAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NOOHOHOHOHO NOT MY FEEEHEHEHEHEHETT!!! PLEAAHAHASEE!!! LEOOOOOHOHOHON!! LEOHON! NOOHOHO!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"-.

After a while of full torture Leon stopped for a second and Hop had the time for taking a little breath... however, he noticed that his old brother's feet were exactly in front of his face!

"Oh brother!! You may have the advantage but you haven't planned this!!"- and Hop immediatly started tickling Leon's feet scratching all over his soles!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO HOP STOP!!! STOOHOHOHOHOOP!! I'LL TAKE REHEHEHEVENGE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!"- Hop just kept tickling without mercy! Leon was suffering like ever suffered!

After a while Leon found his sanity and started tickling Hop's feet again so now they both started laughing as hell!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THE FIRST! THAT EHEHE ASKS FOR A BREAK LOSES! AHAHAHA"- shouted Leon, -"OK! AHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"- replied Hop.

It was a hard challenge! Both of them didn't surrend easily but then Hop couldn't endure the torture and asked for a break.

They both stopped and sat on the bed, Leon had won so he could decide the next torture for the little brother...

"Mmh... let me think... at first you should take off your vest"- ordered Leon and Hop took off his vest remaining completly shirtless.

"I want you to close your eyes, relax and wait for me... it's a surprise..."- ...Hop laid on the bed, he closed his eyes and he raised his arms under his head.

Suddenly Hop felt a wet touch on his left foot, he giggled a bit but it was relaxing and pleasureful... the wet touch went from his heel to his toes with a very slow move... then he passed between his toes... Hop was trying to hold the laughter but he was breaking out...

Then this wet touch passed to the right foot going again up and down all over the foot meanwhile Leon's hand took place on the left foot and with the nails he slowly and softly started scratch it...

Hop's left foot was wet so the tickling sensation increased a lot, Hop was on the point of laughing so hard but the wet sensation on his right foot kept him from doing it.

When Leon finished licking the right foot he placed his other hand onto it "Now we're ready my love..."- said Leon that started accelerating the moving of his hands on Hop's wet feet, from his heel to his toes, faster and faster!

Hop's face just went completly red and broke out:
"TSSSK... TSSS AAAAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAH!!!!!!! CAHAHAN'T HOOHOHOHOHOLD!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAH THIS IS REAL TORTURE! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!"-

Leon kept tickling even worse, even worse! It continued for nearly thirty minutes, Hop's sweet feet were extremely ticklish!

He then ran his fingers across Hop's legs going up to his chest feeling the abs, he touched them a bit and then kept tickling him in his ribcage and sides!

"AHAHAHAHAHA OH GOHOHOHOD!!! THIS IS JUST TOO MUHUHUHUTCH!"

"Music for my ears!"- said Leon

Hop couldn't lower his arms because the vest got snagged with his wrists

After a while he went up to the hairless armpits tickling them without mercy!!

"NOOOHOHOHOHOHOO NOT THE AHAHARMPIIITS!!!! NOOOOHOHOHO!!! STOOOHOHOHOHOP! STAAHAHAAP!! AAAH I'M DYING AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA"-

"Such sensitive huh? And you'd like to be better than me? Dreamer!"- said Leon that kept tickling Hop's sensitive armpits!

"I'd like to do something more... but I'll preserve it for the next time little brother!"- said Leon with mysterious voice...

Leon stopped and helped his brother getting up and Hop hugged Leon in a very cute way! (<3)

"Oh brother! I've never laughed this hard in my life! How much lucky am I to have you as a brother?"- said Hop.

"I couldn't ask for something better"- replied Leon -"or maybe I could... ahahaha"-

"You better not tease me brother!"- responded Hop laughing and giving a quick tickle to Leon's ribs that stepped back laughing.

They exchanged each other a sweet glance and then they heard the main door open.

"We're back!"- said the two brother's father, "Did you get bored during our absence?"- asked their mother.

The two brother randomly started laughing.

The End.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Leave a comment or text me, I'm a normal guy so I don't hurt anybody ahahaha I can even write some fanfics that you may prefer for free, just let me know what would you like to see and read!
Thank you!