Chapter 10: The Finale

Your POV

I kissed down Angel's chest and stomach. His boob fluff is super fucking fluffy so I couldn't help but bury my face in it for a couple seconds. I undid my belt and tied both pairs of arms to the back of the bed. I yanked off the rest of his clothes and looked at his naked body. All of its perfection belonged to me and me only.

I pulled down my pants and boxers. I wanted to shove it all in. And knowing Angel he could take it. So that is what I did. Angel moaned loudly and yanked at the belt. I grinned and didn't hesitate to grab his hips and ram in and out of him at an inhumanly pace. He moaned more, his 3rd pair of arms came out and clawed at my back in anyway they could.

Pain felt... Nice? Good???? I don't know. Anyways He came all over his stomach more times then I could count. Some even reached his face. I came several times inside him,. Made sure to cum deep. Some even leaked out past my dick. I was kinda surprised when he moaned and his dick twitch as if he was Cumming, but nothing came out.

After a couple seconds I remembered, dry orgasms are a thing so he probably did that or something. After about, 15 rounds and 7 hours of sex Angel passed out awhile ago. 

Uhhhhh so I was THAT horny and forgot that Angel can only take so much... Haha... Uhhhhh thanks for reading my story?

Word Count: 264