Chapter 1: Meeting each other

Todoroki walks into the cafe and sighs as he closes the door behind him. He looks around the cafe.
Shinso looked around the cafe before returning to typing oh his laptop. Then he takes a sip of he's coffee. Todoroki then sees that its more crowded then usual.

"Geez why is it so packed today" Todoroki says quietly. Shinso also notices that its packed.
Todoroki looks around the cafe for an empty set. Sees one where shinso is sitting starts to walk over and gets there.
"Hey can I sit here? If you don't mind" Todoroki asked.
"Huh? Oh uh sure" Shinso says as he moves he's stuff out of the way.
"Thx" Todoroki said as he takes off his bag and sits down.
"Ya no problem" Shinso said as he sips he's coffee more. Todoroki takes out a note book and a pencil and puts it on the table the puts his bag down then looks at the menu.
" Hmm" Todoroki said. A waiter came over and todoroki olders a coffee and then the waiter walks away. Todoroki then puts down the menu.
Shinso continues typing while looking up a bit to look at todoroki. Todoroki stretches a bit and puts the menu where it belongs and gets comfortable.

" So packed today geez, anyway whats your name?" Todoroki said/asked.
"Uh it's shinso, what's yours" Shinso said.
" Todoroki, nice to meet you Shinso" Todoroki said.
"Yeah it's nice to meet you too todoroki" Shinso said. The waiter comes back with todorokis coffee, Todoroki nods and the waiter walks away. Todoroki takes a sip of his coffee. Shinso also sips his coffee before continuing to type.
Todoroki puts his coffee down and opens his note book and grabs his pencil begining to write.
"If you wouldn’t mind me asking what are you working on?" Shinso asked.
"Huh?" Todoroki said looking up at Shinso. Then continued. "Oh this"
Todoroki clears his throat.
"Its well a song ive been wanting to write" Todoroki answered. Then continued. "For awhile now" Todoroki puts the pencil down.
Todoroki he takes a sip of his coffee still looking at Shinso a bit. Puts his coffee down and rubs the back of his neck a bit still looking up at Shinso.

"What’s the song about" Shinso said while he grins.
"Well.." Todoroki started then continued.
"Its about getting out my feelings I have that that are stuck inside of me.. But mostly my hatred towards my father" Todoroki said as his face is a bit blank and is looking down a bit.
Pieces of todoroki's hair is now in front of his face while he is looking down a bit with a blank face.
"That’s sounds very interesting" Shinso said.
"Heh" Todoroki said. Todoroki shakes his head and looks back up to Shinso. "What about you? if you don't mind me asking" Todoroki asked moveing the pieces of hair out of his face.
"Oh I’m writing a essay about the newest celebrity scandal for my boss" Shinso answered.
"Huh very interesting" Todoroki said.
"Heh ya I guess so" Shinso said. Todoroki smiles a bit. Todoroki's  phone vibrates, he takes it out of his pocket to see what it was, rolls eyes and puts phone down on table.
"Hey I wanna hear your song when it’s done so text me, I gotta go" Shinso says while he  grabs a pencil and writes his phone number on todorokis note pad. Shinso grabs his stuff then says " later"
"Huh? Oh sure, later" Todoroki says.

Todoroki looks down on the note book and sees his number and smiles a bit. "Heh" Todoroki says.
"I guess i should get going myself" Todoroki says packing up his stuff and pays before leaving. Shinso: thinks: 'did i really want to hear his song or did I want him to have my number'
Before Todoroki walks out he putted Shinso's  number into his phone, he then putted the note book away then walked out of the cafe. Todoroki  pulled up his contact texted Shinso. 

Todoroki 
Hey thx again for letting me sit with ya it was nice talking with you.

Shinso
Of course, we should hang out there again.

Todoroki
Yeah! That would be nice.

Shinso
Are you free tomorrow?

Todoroki
Yeah pretty sure I am.

Shinso
Well if you are lets meet at the cafe again.

Todoroki
Sounds like a plan, I'll tell you if i am free or not at some point today.

Shinso
Awesome!

Todoroki sighs and says in his head.
'Let's just hope I am free'

Todoroki
So ya keep an eye out for that text lol.

Shinso
I will.

Todoroki
👍

Shinso smiles while looking at his phone.

Shinso
😊

Todoroki smiles.

Todoroki
😝

Shinso puts his phone in his pocket as he walks back to his dorm. Todoroki puts his phone away and he looks up walking to his dorm.

To be continued~
:o im so evil XD heres the first chapter! I hope you all like it! I tried my best cause this a rp and I am taking the exact lines and everything so I hope its good :3 anyway I hope you all have a great day or night! Cya in the next chapter! Bye Uwu