007. 𝗌𝗈𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗋 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 & 𝗌𝗇𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌

𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂. ‧₊˚
𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.
007. 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 & 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜
☁️ ✧˚ ₊‧🖇.° ₊ - 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝗑𝗂𝖼?

° ₊ - 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝗑𝗂𝖼?

‧˚✧𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗦 friday, game day

‧˚✧𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗦 friday, game day. today was one of the biggest games for the boys, also their last for the year. right now it's 4pm. i quickly had a shower and got ready. the game starts at 5, giving me enough time to do my hair and makeup.

"nevaeh!" i heard my mom call from downstairs.

"yes?" i shouted back as i took my foundation out of my makeup bag.

"reneé's here!" mariana shouted.

"okay!" i yelled back.

shortly after our conversation reneé came up the stairs and into my room. i looked her up and down, she was barefaced, in her outfit for tonight, her makeup bag in her hand.

"mariana looks so grown up." she stated.

"you literally saw her like last week." i replied laughing, "i thought you already finished getting ready?" i asked as i patted the foundation onto my skin with my beauty blender.

"i wanted to do my makeup here." she said making her way towards me, "move over."

i moved over on the chair, she plopped herself next to me and started doing her thing.

"i swear you don't even need makeup." i stated filling in my eyebrows with pomade. all i needed to do was put eyelashes on and i was ready to go.

"you know i wanna look cute." she replied smiling as she put a bit of primer and moisturiser on.

"i see you're wearing mattia's shirt." reneé pointed out as she brushed her eyebrows out with a spoolie.