Chapter 7

~*~

As Caroline began to pack her things Adrian watched with terror in his gaze, she had warned him about this but for some reason he didn't think she actually meant it. She collected her things and walked out the door, not glancing back at him as she went. He held in a whimper, he would have liked to see her eyes once more for reassurance.

"Come dog," the princess called from where she had stood at the door waiting for Caroline to leave.

Adrian's breath caught in his throat at the sound of her voice, yet he still followed behind the princess' small slave girl as they walked to the end of the hall.

"Bella show this slave to my room. I must speak to my brother."

Violet stepped into an open and ready elevator and Bella opened a second door, leading Adrian up a cold set of concrete stairs. There were three flights that they took, both were breathing more heavily at the top than they had been at the bottom. Violet's room was large and just as pink as the girl herself. It was simply furnished with a large bed, a couch, a desk, and a television. There were four other doors in the room, one leading out, two to what Adrian assumed were the en suite and the closet, but the fourth he could not guess. The young slave girl walked up to the fourth door and opened it.

"You're to wait here for mistress," she spoke before shutting herself in the small room.

Adrian stood staring at the door for a moment before a sound behind him caught his attention. The princess was back in the room, this time he could make out the anger in her features as she walked toward him. She stuck him hard across the face and he stumbled sideways into the wall.

"Why aren't you in position."

Adrian used his hands to push himself off the wall and fell to his knees, he leaned forward, head in hands as he apologized.

'I'm so sorry princess, please forgive me."

Violet grabbed Adrian by his hair and pulled his head up so that he was facing her.

"I had really hoped you would know better, now I'm going to have to punish you before I let you pleasure me."

She unclasped her hand letting his head fall back into his hands as she yelled for Bella. The young slave came timidly out of the room and bowed her head.

"Bring me the flogger, a gag and tell Trevor I require him."

Adrian remained on the floor in dread as he listened to the princess' words; she sounded exactly like the woman.

"Up slave."

He pushed himself off the ground and stood at attention before her, hands behind his back and head down. Bella retuned with a young man following her, Adrian squeezed his eyes shut as she spoke an order.

"Undress him and tie him to the bed."

Trevor did as he was told and soon after Adrian was tied to the bed, arms above his head and legs restrained to keep him from moving. Bella approached him with sorrow in her eyes and placed the gag in his mouth, buckling it gently behind his head as Trevor was dismissed from the room. Adrian closed his eyes again and tried to envision Caroline.

"I want you to count slave. If you miss one we'll have to restart."

"Yes princess," he mumbled through the gag. She began on his chest.

"One," he muttered, barely audibly.

Her eyes, he thought of Caroline's striking blue eyes.

"Two."